• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[idea] Should a % of the budget go to a fund to lobby (/donate) politicians?

NCM

Most big companies have lobbyists, especially ones that operate in regulatory gray areas.

Actually, I've been lobbying myself here for people to think about the possibility of retaining a - top notch - world class - law firm some day. We don't need one yet, I know of at least one firm that can do the job - some day. But right now, the PR firm is much like a lobbyist spreading the word and knowledge. When things turn dangerous, then we can start thinking about a powerful law firm.

Why would a powerful law firm take us on? Well, frankly, because we're blazing new ground, and they know this is a new field that, well at least from what I know of this firm, they would want to have a foot in.

So no rush yet. But yes, we should keep this in the back of our minds. We're a serious project. If I may say so, we're far more serious than the Bitcoin team. And certainly more independant as the Bitcoin team have been bought out. We're forever independent.

In the meantime, a couple of members here are lawyers and have been guiding Evan unofficially.

Most big companies have lobbyists, especially ones that operate in regulatory gray areas.

Politicians are the most disloyal assholes on this planet, as soon as someone pays more they switch sides.
We need loyal supporters!

Politicians are the most disloyal assholes on this planet, as soon as someone pays more they switch sides.
We need loyal supporters!
In the words of Gerald Celente who has known many, they are the ugly ones in school that noone liked who later became head pupil, you only got to look at what the room mates said about top psycho bitch to realize that.

Some Bitcoin companies are already doing this with some level of success but Dash is too small currently to entertain such ideas.

Reactions: NCM
Back