• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH at Anarchapulco

How about someone else makes the post? I added costs such as the 5 DASH for the proposal plus printing materials. So I'm calculating for 580 USD. Which turns to 140 DASH. I'll send u the 5 DASH if it gets funded.

screenshot.1454469993.jpg

EDIT: Official pledge address is: Xj3a39d2rp2VND69VEb65PVQfJNCGUNgzJ

Last edited by a moderator:
How about someone else makes the post? I added costs such as the 5 DASH for the proposal plus printing materials. So I'm calculating for 580 USD. Which turns to 140 DASH. I'll send u the 5 DASH if it gets funded.

It would look much better coming from you. Better story as well.
You can do it!

The experience alone is worth the work/effort. you are about to participate in your own mini political movement. (however ugly it may get)

you will learn much watching the yes votes pour in. #Democracy.

This is surely the feel good story of the year. The best part is that the story writes itself. "I'm speaking here to you today because.........decentrailzed governance............funded by the blockchain itself........"

Back