• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

So, anyway...

blu

Mate, just stop yapping purposelessly. Camo did the community a great service and the least you can do is not be an irritant to him.

He's personally attacking me with insults with his big mouth. He's the one yapping. This thread, he created. It shouldn't even have been created. Community should delete it.

blu

Mate, just stop yapping purposelessly. Camo did the community a great service and the least you can do is not be an irritant to him.

He's personally attacking me with insults with his big mouth. He's the one yapping. This thread, he created. It shouldn't even have been created. Community should delete it.

It takes 2 to tango.

If you don't understand that saying, you might be too naive for a forum setting.

Just give it up man.

It takes 2 to tango.

If you don't understand that saying, you might be too naive for a forum setting.

Just give it up man.

Never, if someone attacks, I attack back. Plain and Simple. I don't go hiding in caves. But I will go rest in peace now, need some sleep.

What did camo do the community anything?

A silly vending machine

200 people saw it?

Shut down america we are done here.

wait lets put it into gas stations where 1000 americans can see it. That will increase world adoption by 12 people.

Should we pay 75 k for it? YEAHHH !! AMERICAAA!

you sound like a south park episode.

I think camosoul would have gotten his funding eventually and at the very least his reimbursement if this was in a much more nice tone rather than 'u guys owe me and suck'.

I appreciate his contribution but I would have preferred more detailed plans being drawn up and more on a stage by stage basis. I understand it can be voted down at any time, but I forsee that wouldn't have gone down well either by the judge of this.

For the moment I would agree to vote for reimbursement provided he doesn't thrash it out of spite.

What did camo do the community anything?
A silly vending machine
200 people saw it?
Shut down america we are done here.
wait lets put it into gas stations where 1000 americans can see it. That will increase world adoption by 12 people.
Should we pay 75 k for it? YEAHHH !! AMERICAAA!
you sound like a south park episode.

What did you do? Still don't get how DGBB work? They will do the job and then you can downvote the proposal and they won't get anything.
I could call you stupid, lazy asshole but I leave it to someone smarter than me.
You are offended by words on the forum and at the same time can't even understand what you're reading about.

You should have been around a year ago when he said a bug in the dash software caused him to lose all his dash. Turns out it was his computer that was the culprit and the team helped him fix his wallet. Didn't stop his ranting from tanking the price for awhile.

Another one.

guys
PLEASE
watch your language and cool this down a bit , stay constructive and take it easy on the swearing and namecalling !!!

What did you do? Still don't get how DGBB work? They will do the job and then you can downvote the proposal and they won't get anything.
I could call you stupid, lazy asshole but I leave it to someone smarter than me.
You are offended by words on the forum and at the same time can't even understand what you're reading about.

Another one.
Another what?

My Dash fellows:

From the very beginning that the Idea of Dash Soda Machines came out, and the whole performance of the conference, and the great sensation the Dash Soda Machine caused... Please DO ask yourself, is it just a fantastic show off? I don't think so. Personally, i think it's brilliant! It brings many more valuable thing that you can't ignor them by just not see them.

We need our Core Team for invention. We also need Solarminer , camosoul, and the 'Soda team' for implementation. But all teams need the community for supporting. So just give them more time and more opportunity as usual.

Vote yes.

My Dash fellows:

From the very beginning that the Idea of Dash Soda Machines came out, and the whole performance of the conference, and the great sensation the Dash Soda Machine caused... Please DO ask yourself, is it just a fantastic show off? I don't think so. Personally, i think it's brilliant! It brings many more valuable thing that you can't ignor them by just not see them.

We need our Core Team for invention. We also need Solarminer , camosoul, and the 'Soda team' for implementation. But all teams need the community for supporting. So just give them more time and more opportunity as usual.

Vote yes.
Amen.

dash-cli mnbudget vote-many 1e477007d555f9f8919ecbe3b4c457b6f269184924771c0117fbb48751bf23d6 yes
mnbudget vote-many 1e477007d555f9f8919ecbe3b4c457b6f269184924771c0117fbb48751bf23d6 yes

https://www.dashwhale.org/budget

My Dash fellows:

Vote yes.

Too late good sir.

Best bet currently is to vote on this one:

https://www.dashwhale.org/p/soda-reimbursement

It would be extremely helpful for anyone that submits a proposal with expenses to at least show copies of the receipts, personal info can be blurred or blacked out. It would help with getting more votes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back