• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH: Graphical 2 Year History Slide Show

B

buster

Hello everybody. I would first like to say happy birthday, we made it. Over the last week I spent some time putting together a little present for the community. You can view it live at
http://darq.io/dash-timeline

Thank you to Raptor73 for letting me use his images:

Please leave feedback on typos, events, dates, etc. If you want anything added let me know.
If you want to embed it on your website you may do so: Please give proper credit. Embed code below:
Enjoy.

Code:
<iframe src='//cdn.knightlab.com/libs/timeline3/latest/embed/index.html?source=1tas33D3li8GaCktwqog0RxSlWt7FEOf8_i5wGzBJcZE&font=Default&lang=en&initial_zoom=2&height=650' width='100%' height='650' frameborder='0'></iframe>

Very cool.

I noticed that the "January Budget Proposal" slide is dated "Dec 28, 2016" (instead of "Dec 28, 2015"), which put it at the end of the slide instead of where it should go.

Very cool.

I noticed that the "January Budget Proposal" slide is dated "Dec 28, 2016" (instead of "Dec 28, 2015"), which put it at the end of the slide instead of where it should go.

Yo Eric just responded to pm. (He's gonna clean it up for us.)

Thanks for the replies glad every likes it.

Back