• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

2.2 Million Volume today. Over 1,5 Million on Livecoin

myDice_co

What is going on. I LOVE IT !!!

Bildschirmfoto20160116u7f96d.png

a lot of volume today... but 1,5 Million on livecoin is great. I think it is an russian exchange..

btw. the price of dash in this forum is not up to date...

You're right, it's not all organic, but at least x percentage of it is. Take me for example. I used to be in the "all altcoins are S#^&coins" camp less than a month ago. Then I read the Dash Whitepaper and now I'm 75 Dash short of having my second masternode. My market moves would be considered "organic" and I'm sure after yesterday at least 10 people followed in my footsteps. Just like with bitcoin, the key is the whitepaper.

It will come down again, but it will find a support level higher than the previous support level (just like bitcoin did in the good old days).

Per their contact page:

Delta E-Commerce Ltd
Suite B 29 Harley Street
W1G 9QR London United Kingdom

Livecoin_Contact_us.png

From http://ukcompanylist.com/company/891553/delta-e-commerce-ltd.html
DELTA E-COMMERCE LTD
Main Info
Company NameDELTA E-COMMERCE LTD
Company CategoryPrivate Limited Company
Company Number08146865
Company StatusActive
SIC DivisionComputer programming, consultancy and related activities
Company SIC62012 - Business and domestic software development
62020 - Information technology consultancy activities
63120 - Web portals
About
DELTA E-COMMERCE LTD is a Private Limited Company registered in United Kingdom with the Company Registration Number (CRN): 08146865. DELTA E-COMMERCE LTD registered office address is 29 Harley Street, Marylebone, London W1G 9QR, UK. The company curret status is Active.

DELTA_E-COMMERCE_LTD_-_29_Harley_Street__Marylebone__London_W1G_9QR__UK_-_UKComapnyList_com.png

http://www.bizdb.co.uk/company/delta-e-commerce-ltd-08146865/
General Information
Name:
Delta E-commerce Limited

Office Address:
Suite B 29 Harley Street W1G 9QR London

Number: 08146865

Incorporation date: 2012-07-17

End of financial year: 31 July

Category: Private Limited Company

Description

The company is based in London under the ID 08146865. The firm was registered in 2012. The headquarters of this firm is situated at Suite B 29 Harley Street. The zip code for this location is W1G 9QR. This business Standard Industrial Classification Code is 62020 which stands for Information technology consultancy activities. Delta E-commerce Limited reported its account information up till 2014/07/31. The business latest annual return was released on 2015/08/14. Right from the get go 4 years ago, it has been a reference point for others in this line of business, achieving a fair share of success.

Regarding this company, the full scope of director's obligations have so far been done by Said Yusipov who was assigned this position four years ago.

http://www.checkcompany.co.uk/director/2717326/MR-SAID-YUSIPOV

SAID YUSIPOV - LONDON

Overview

MR SAID YUSIPOV is a DIRECTOR from LONDON. This person was born in November 1952 and is 63 years old. MR SAID YUSIPOV is RUSSIAN and resident in RUSSIA. This company officer is, or was, associated with 2 Companies.

Their most recent appointment, in our records, was to DELTA E-COMMERCE LTD on 2012-07-17.

Address
Company Appointments - Current And Previous

CompanyNameCompany StatusRoleAppointedAppointment Status
DELTA E-COMMERCE LTDActiveDIR2012-07-17CURRENT
INTERWORLD COMMERCE LTDActiveDIR2012-07-17CURRENT

Nearby People
NameOccupationAddressNo of Appointments
NOMINEE SECRETARY LTDLONDON,0
MR WARIS KHANDIRECTORLONDON, ENGLAND1,029
NOMINEE DIRECTOR LTDLONDON,0
MRS EDWINA COALESDIRECTORLONDON, ENGLAND1,301
NOMINEE SECRETARY LTDLONDON,0
NOMINEE DIRECTOR LTDLONDON,0
MS WANNA MOLONDON, ENGLAND1
MISS WANNA MODIRECTORLONDON, ENGLAND3
MISS JOHURUN NESSALONDON, ENGLAND1
MISS JOHURUN NESSADIRECTORLONDON, ENGLAND1
29 HARLEY STREET
LONDON
W1G 9QR
ENGLAND

I don't believe the livecoin volume is correct! Not possible when you have a look on their order book and trading history:

Nc82ibJ.png

I just don't see how they can be 15% higher than everyone else?

Not anymore, last trade 0.01090041 BTC. And only ~20 Dash were traded at the higher prices.
As I already said, the high volume at coinmarketcap must be a bug.

The volume is false, on the livecoin.net exchange anyway. The rest is legit. :)

I'd be careful with this exchange for a while. The fact of their sudden appearance, with such huge (fake?) volume did scare me a lot.

(edited: I am sure that people here are diligent enough to come to their own conlusions)

I really hope they are a legit company, that will not bring trouble to DASH and to our community.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back