• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Budget Proposal: The Instantx Soda Machine!

Some people think that this about making $0.25 on a can of soda. Can't wait for the twitter post from Gavin et al: "Eureka! I get it now!"

a83bcb9f_o.png
The people who have been in DASH from the beginning, are here because they had that discussion while the XMR clowns were still shitting their diapers. We're done talking, we're doing.

I want an armband that says "DashHole" in the likeness of the good ol' SS armbands back in Nazi Germany. I want them to really know it. :p

Soon as I can buy Groceries at Super Target, fill up my tank with Diesel, and pay my Dentist, all with XMR, let me know. I'll totally be holding my breath.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can confirm that the android wallet doesn't have the check box for instantX. Can the iphone wallet do instantX or how about the electrum wallet? I mean, are we trying to get all wallets covered or get at least one wallet to work with IX? :)
The iPhone dashwallet does *not* have a check box for it. (that I can see/find)

The iPhone dashwallet does *not* have a check box for it. (that I can see/find)

correct ! (no button and ZERO IX on iPhone)
quantum is working on it , but i did not hear back from him yet if he is making progress and if this is even possible

correct ! (no button and ZERO IX on iPhone)
quantum is working on it , but i did not hear back from him yet if he is making progress and if this is even possible
It should just always be "instantX", in my opinion.

I just setup ApplePay and would really love to use my Dash. I also ordered my shift card (see https://www.shiftpayments.com/ for more info). Shift connects your coinbase with a "visa" using stripe.

It should just always be "instantX", in my opinion.

I just setup ApplePay and would really love to use my Dash. I also ordered my shift card (see https://www.shiftpayments.com/ for more info). Shift connects your coinbase with a "visa" using stripe.

the iPhone transactions are double fast without IX that's why he never put it on !

The mobile wallet Devs are key to this whole thing.

If we can't count on our homegrown talent to make them work, and work well, than a budget proposal for official Dash mobile wallets across all platforms is needed.

Not a hodgepodge of different developers and implementations,

the same style OFFICIAL DASH wallet across both platforms, iOS and Android

This MUST be done, everything we want to accomplish depends on it. It just makes sense.

Trying to help I went through a number of these old IX versions on android, the V11 ones won't transfer coins- probably on the wrong chain.
The version I hoped for was the first V12, here, but the instant X was not showing for some reason even though it should be,
https://github.com/HashEngineering/darkcoin-wallet/releases/tag/v4.33r2

The only version left to try is dash wallet 4.40(0.12a), I will try it now ...

we should have at least one Android Phone with an instantX Version at the booth. Installing an apk App is not allowed without changing settings in Android, i don't think we should
persuade people to install a apk File).
If there was ever a crowd that "claimed to be" tech-savy it would be this one. I imagine some people would try it just for the bragging rights.

yes, they are tech-savy, but some of them would call you a hacker if they have problems with their phone 4 days later.

They might never figure out we put a trojan in there that will send their naked selfies to everyone on their contact list.

Re scanning the android wallet, incoming are not showing as confirmed, instantX is visible, looks promising ...

Correction: No it doesn't, the 0.3 Dash will not show in the wallet even though it was displayed as unconfirmed, now there is nothing(lost?), can't help thinking if the wallet had something in it, it would probably work with instantX
Only workaround I can think is to try to import another wallet from a working topup-able version and put this dash-wallet-4.40.12a.apk back on amd hope the balance shows.

Back