• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Feedback on my WIP Dash Website

TheDashGuy

Just wanted to leave this here to get some feedback on the website I am building:

http://www.thedashguy.com/
-Dash Link Library
--Resources
--Assets
--Social Media Assets
--Dash Video Library
-Dash Intro guides and info aimed at noobies/bitcoiners
-Crypto/Dash Opinion Articles
--My Own Blog posts
-Reposted Dash Related Content
-Sticker sales (eventually, need to order a couple hundred at least first )
-

So poke around, test it out on your mobile device and see how buggy it still is or just surf through some of the links and pages and then just hit me with whatever suggestions, comments, tips, or simple link suggestions as you feel like! I am basically just trying to broaden my horizons my getting you guys to tell me what i am missing and/or doing wrong thus far.

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate it!
PS: Feel free to follow me on Instagram as well! www.instagram.com/thedashguy

Personally, I think it would be better to link to mobile wallets than desktop wallets. I just don't understand why these desktop wallets are given so much priority, I'm sure the masses primarily want mobile wallets.

Personally, I think it would be better to link to mobile wallets than desktop wallets. I just don't understand why these desktop wallets are given so much priority, I'm sure the masses primarily want mobile wallets.

Care to share some of your favorite mobile wallets? it's hard to find good multi-coin wallets so i just have Coinomi & The Dash IOS wallet up there atm.

Care to share some of your favorite mobile wallets? it's hard to find good multi-coin wallets so i just have Coinomi & The Dash IOS wallet up there atm.

Yes, right now for everyday use, Coinomi would be my first choice. I'm not a fan of the Hash-Engineering wallet. I wish there were more.

It's really hard to find support for our personal projects in the crypto sphere. I think your website is great so keep up the good work. One suggestion. On mobile the menu header is super high, maybe minimize and put a logo that links home.

It's really hard to find support for our personal projects in the crypto sphere. I think your website is great so keep up the good work. One suggestion. On mobile the menu header is super high, maybe minimize and put a logo that links home.
Yea i'm working on bugs on mobile here and there, but mostly waiting until I have all my content there before I go being a crazy person with all the "offs" of Wordpress. But thank you for pointing that out! My bug list is growing by the day lol.....

Atleast it's getting somewhere though, I'm happy with myself this week for sure. (Minus losing all my dash on the fucking Seahawks.)

Back