• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

MPOS [Pool] - Coinotron --- New DASH PPS worker = 3% ( plus lowered other rates ) !!!!!

Coinotron

https://coinotron.com

Darkcoin pool is available for mining!

Promotion is extended until the end of August 2015

DASH PPS rate is now 3%
DASH RBPPS rates are lowered to 2%
DASH PPLNS rates are lowered to 1%

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I figuread I have already registered, that's why it didn't let me register again. Silly me.
So, I decided to try this Coinotron pool and switched to it, using PPLNS payout system. Does it really offer better payouts? The numbers fluctuate wildly, and I'm not sure whether Coinotron will offer better rewards than DarkcoinTalk's Official Main Pool.
Any ideas?

FYI
Today, 26 May 2014 Darkcoin pool was mining for 6 hours on forked chain. As a result over 100 blocks were orphaned. We updated pool's wallet to the newest version 0.9.4.8 yesterday. Everything worked fine. Pool was on proper chain until about 7:20 UTC. Then DRK block chain forked. I asked DarkCoin developer to investigate this issue.

I would like to compensate miners their lost time. For next 5 days mining in DRK pool will be free.

Last edited by a moderator:
NEW !!!

Today we introduced PPS mining mode in our DASH pool. DASH PPS rate is now 3% ( until the end of May )

also until the end of May:

Promotion is extended until the end of August 2015

DASH PPS rate is now 3%

Promotion is extended until the end of September 2015

DASH PPS rate is now 3%

FYI

We simplified creating and managing workers in our pool. We removed link between coin and worker. From now on every worker can be used in any of our pools.
If worker's payout method is not available in pool you are minig, your rewards will be calculated using default method for that pool (in most cases PPLNS)

Greetings,

Was your pool experiencing technical issues since yesterday?

Suddenly, last night, my miners couldn't keep a stable connection which resulted in many rejected shares.

As of now the connection seems more stable but the rejected rate remains way higher than normal (around 10% at the time of writing).

Look forward to your feedback.

Back