• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

future of DASH

gravitate

Hey so I am just thinking. What is the future of dash and will we all be rich beyond our wildest dreams?
Also what advantage if any does Dash have over stealth coin, dogecoindark, monero etc?

I already have 1 node but considering another one based on the answers :)

I have bad experience with alt coins apart from Litecoin and ripple. I consider this one in the same solid category as the 2 I just mentioned but what about the future?

Thanks and hope everyone is having a nice Sunday.

You are going to buy another node because people will tell you how great it is? :D
My advice: wait till you know a bit more about the new project called Evolution. Buying now is not reasonable.

I hope you will have a good sunday too.

but basically i was recommended not to buy then? Hmmm thats interesting indeed.kinda regret buying 1000 Dash now. I always pick the wrong time for alts!

lol
that is an interesting conversation here
1 question
1 answer
and 1 regret already !
whow

honestly , you should do your own homework on this as it seems we have some
interesting opinions around !
:wink:

Happy Sunday all around

Hey so I am just thinking. What is the future of dash and will we all be rich beyond our wildest dreams?
Also what advantage if any does Dash have over stealth coin, dogecoindark, monero etc?

I have bad experience with alt coins apart from Litecoin and ripple. I consider this one in the same solid category as the 2 I just mentioned but what about the future?

Hi the best place to start is reading all available information on the website here:

https://www.dashpay.io/getting-started/

Also watch the video series recorded by Evan here:

https://www.dashpay.io/dash-video-series/

I think most concepts are very well explained there, we are in general bullish about Dash but is best if you get familiar with the project first, before you reach your own conclusions. Cheers.

I think jpr is kidding you, now is great time to buy if you believe in Dash, its so cheap.
Do your research and then buy fast.

I agree buy now. Dash is already a wonderful financial product and any new developments will only add to its intrinsic value. I hope we can accelerate adoption by merchants through the financing tool but when it comes to development Dash is the best. I believe in Evan and the development team. Its also encouraging to see others such as Tungfa, Tao, testers, investors, etc. contribute so much to the project, you can see we all believe in Dash's most excellent future. You might as well buy in when its cheap because eventually with adoption and further developments its price is bound to go up considerably.

Back