• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

How can we stop Xy2LKJJdeQxeyHrn4tGDQB8bjhvFEdaUv7 ? lol

But why would it show up as unknown then? 90% of the hash rate that coinmine.pl had was just one guy and now it looks like his trying solo mining instead lol

Damn Hanlab seriously, even if you mine on coinmine.pl with there 75% of the last 100 you don't get much since his the one finding all the blocks and with him finding them so quickly no one else is getting much of a chance. it's funny how much his making as well as sad for us

End rant

Last edited by a moderator:
Timed price suppression.

I believe I heard some speculation about all these coins being dumped on the market immediately.

Was there any truth to that?

well if you look at the price that seems definitely to be the trust.
I do not think there is a grand scheme behind it , the guy just found a good neech and is using it. he makes so much per day , has no expenses , he does not care if he sells at 0.011 or 0.0095
why would he , total win win over there

Why would they want to dump all at once? that will just limit his gains, i don't think he will dump to destroy the price lol

he is not dumping all at once
he is dumping straight up per pay (his income straight for sale) but since he makes so much per day that is enough to bring the price down as there are not enough buys to balance it out

this hashrate is a big problem for credibility and honesty about this pool, our community and crypto.

Maybe we have few solutions. legals, morals or not.

Do we know where is hide the miner software? I suppose it is in game crack.exe for gpu population owner but which?

I think to control another playing within the rules is not the solution.
We need to play the same game. Be more strategic and play within our rules and not change them to suit us.
IMO, we should get a group buy of some kickass mining equipment and have it run by a respected member which is paid for time and costs.

Back