• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

BigVern on Twitter: Cryptsy halts bitcoin withdrawals due to the blockchain malleability issue

Just got a reply to my ticket about my TX being screwed up (~0.7BTC). Now has been about 36+ hours since I logged the ticket:

I am sorry for the delay. Our technical team is already aware of the issue and the transaction has been added to a list of transactions for resend.

Will see how long this takes.

i dont think i have much in my account. ( a couple of worthless alts) but I have been unable to log into there site also. (does not accept my 2FA?)

Other BTC services are operating as normal with this transaction malleability issue? There timing is less that perfect ... We will see how this pans out. I bet there have been some serious withdraws in the past 48 hours! can anyone confirm they can with draw DASH? or any other alts?

I suspect they are having back end issues:

I got locked out this morning as my IP Lock was supposedly "made blank" (i had changed nothing on my end). Then one of the admins mentioned in the troll box that their wallets admin was on vacation; that could help explain the issue with withdrawals. We could also be looking at a coordinated attack.

Either way, I'm sure happy not to have cash in there. If this doesn't bring them down, it at least speaks to what kind of operation they are running.

Pablo.

Back