• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

I want to speak with the people who pumped DRK up in price.

timk225

DRK did not go from 70 cents to $15 in a couple weeks on its own. It was pumped up, and I am ok with that.

Short and simple, I want in. You people who pumped up DRK, I want to know what's the next coin you intend to pump so I can start mining it now, and I want to know when the pump starts so I can be prepared to make a nice profit.
And if there's anything I can do to assist with the pump, let me know.
I'm betting on Hirocoin to be the next pump and dump coin, in the absence of any information to the contrary.
Will Darkcoin last? I don't think anyone really cares, as long as they can make a profit on it while it has its time on top. I certainly don't.

A few weeks ago, I had already been mining DRK and I had 200 of them. I saw the price go up, and at $2.68 I converted my DRK to BTC. I had planned to buy back my DRK when the price dropped, then I'd have more DRK for the next upswing in price.
But the price didn't fall. It went up and up and up.... without me!!! So I didn't LOSE money, per se, but I didn't gain as much as I could have, and that bothers me.

Bring me to the inside for the next pump coin!

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't a pump. I think most people were expecting the price to go up as things such as the darksend beta and the masternode launch were released. If these things had failed then obviously the price would have gone down. It is built on features, not hype.

Then things didn't work out with the hard fork, and people panicked, and the price fell dramatically. But then in short time, it rose quickly to the price it was roughly a week before the hard fork. I admit, I was a little worred, I mean, I bought a large % of my dark, and I need to sell some in a month, but I just hung tight, and all went well. The only real people who can benefit with certainty in such a situation are those with BTC at the ready, so they can buy up when the price is so low. Because ultimately, Darkcoin is a sure thing IMO (Ok, being a cheerleader again, LOL)

As I said once on Reddit... it's not a pump and dump here. It's "lift, support, and hold".
IOW, it's "the bra strategy". (Check out them beauties on the charts!) You should figure out how to pop them bra thangies! :D

[edit: Holy $h!t!! That's 5 mill in DRK!! :( What an @$$h0le! It must be Jimmy Buffet and his damned salt shaker! ]

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time I checked there were 315 Cyrpto Currencies and 694 Markets for them all over the place. This is still a very early phase for crypto - and I guess only a handful coins will thrive and perhaps several more survive.
MHS is in only in BTC and DRK (I was briefly in UNO but bailed) for a simple reason: BitCoin has a name recognition and DarkCoin is Evan and Ape's product. Invest in the people you trust. I decided to trust them, with a caveat :)

I pumped DRK on the btc-e trollbox for the past month. To tell you the truth, there is no inside track to the next coin.

You just go on "feel" and momentum. Currently, the only coins with momentum are BTC and DRK. Those are the only coins "in play" that have the volatility that traders can appreciate.

Just as I like BTC long term, I also like DRK long term. Those are the only 2 coins I'd buy and hold at the moment. Everything else is just junk.

I pumped DRK on the btc-e trollbox for the past month. To tell you the truth, there is no inside track to the next coin.

You just go on "feel" and momentum. Currently, the only coins with momentum are BTC and DRK. Those are the only coins "in play" that have the volatility that traders can appreciate.

Just as I like BTC long term, I also like DRK long term. Those are the only 2 coins I'd buy and hold at the moment. Everything else is just junk.
Exactly my thoughts.

Back