• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS Dash Art Lotterie [tickets]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I has it's pros and cons - I'd down vote this.... sorry
But if as you say only 12 people have voted, that will not be enough, so splitting the winnings is a good fail safe, I would still enter knowing we are unlikely to reach the target figure because there are still fabulous prizes to be had and it supports the arts.

Looks like we have a winner. -dash peaks 01- to start with and yidakee for the escrow. For the last question, should I edit the poll and you only vote for this question again? What answers it should offer?

Also even if there only where 12 votes I still think this can success. Not everyone interested have voted, there was only one day time. Everyone can buy more than one tickets and we can promote this lottery on BCT from time to time.

I'm still keeping an eye on this, you can pencil me in for 25 tickets

EDIT: Oh shit, it's the more expensive one, gotta edit to 15 tickets

Last edited by a moderator:
OK so how much dash do we need for peaks 1?
How much does one ticket cost?

OK so how much dash do we need for peaks 1?
How much does one ticket cost?

This is still valid I guess, thought Zoran agreed with the rates from OP. Dash/USD from yesterday, rounded up:

DASH PEAKS 01 (sculpture): 335/256 = 1.30859375 Dash

Well,I think one or two weeks is enough for ticket selling.
All you out there in community and myself would like to know the winner ASAP.:smile:

I agree. I don't think there's too much sense in dragging it out longer than two weeks. The longer the period, the more likely people are to put off buying tickets

You will have to do this steps:

1. (!!!) post your address from where sending, amount of dash and favourite ticket(s) numbers in this thread. first come first serve. if you don't post ticket numbers I'll choose randomly. you can buy multiple tickets at once, but please calculate accurate!

2. send the amount to escrow, I'll update the excel sheet from time to time (and/or give access to escrow person)

I think to get started we need to establish exactly what the terms are:
  • what will happen if not all tickets are sold (dazman's idea seems fair and well-liked)
  • when is the final day and time for buying tickets (don't forget time zone) - or perhaps a block number
  • when the draw will take place (block number?)
And we'll need an escrow address to start.

You've got a nice round date with September 30th coming up in 15 days, or maybe there is some important date coming up in the last few days of September with which we could try to coincide the draw. I don't think it matters too much, as long as most semi-regular members of the community have some chance of entering, in order to increase the chance of selling all the tickets. You never know, it might be a huge success and sell out in the first 3 days! I think we should get this ball rolling

I also think we start soon, before everyone forget about this. ping yidakee for escrow address.

Rules:
  • Item: -dash peaks 01-
  • dazman method
  • block 344650 last possible block to buy a ticket (approx. 29.09.15)
  • ~8500 blocks for 15 days -> winner block = 345250 (approx. 30.09.15)

Ok, lets do this!

We just need few little details to get started.

Pille, please open a public google doc spreadsheet to keep track of sold tickets with the 256 combinations. We can't have 2 people choose the same...
Anyone can buy X amount of tickets, and can choose which ticket number/combination.
Send Dash to my escrow address, and update the spreadsheet with your name and the tx_id, next to each of your tickets. Posting here as well is cool & fun :wink:

Please lets keep this a little simpler rounding the ticket cost to 1.31 Dash.

Feel free to send any extra you might want to support the artist, as donation, but lets make this very clear, ONE tx_id = ONE ticket. If you send 10 Dash at once, it
will count as 1 ticket plus 8,69 Dash donation to Zoran.

I will validate each tx_id on the public spreadsheet.

escrow address: XjbgtP9wsvkPJaNDq9YWqLY6tQCj62AyGb

pinging TaoOfSatoshi & tungfa to promote this on social networks :cool:

Best of luck Zoran and everyone! :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back