• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Menu is hidden for mobile users at dashpay.io

B

buster

ybtHr14.jpg

Not sure if it's just my phone. The menu is actually to the right of the magnifine glass but I cant see it on mobile because it's the same shade of blue. Please fix this as most the world use mobile to browse the net. No menu limits the website.

Last edited:
dMEPpOR.jpg

Here's the menu after I clicked the hidden menu button.

Another note. This gray font color on blue looks horrendous, hazy, fuzzy, bad. Lighter shade of gray or white or something...

Works on iOS/Chrome/Safari

What color is it for you? I use android and so *do alot of people*

I also tested in my PC browser window by shrinking the size to mobile. It doesn't work there either. (Firefox and or Chrome)

apcZ8ZR.png

<snip>

Here's the menu after I clicked the hidden menu button.

Another note. This gray font color on blue looks horrendous, hazy, fuzzy, bad. Lighter shade of gray or white or something...

Took some digging around in the stylesheet to find the culprits (the older version of the theme that the website uses doesn't have options for customizing the mobile UI for some reason), but it should look a lot better now (tested Firefox on Android and Windows).

Back