• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

"Dash = Digital Cash" Promo video (English)

alex-ru

Hello everybody,

Let me present our first unofficial DASH Promo video in English language (produced by common efforts)!

You can view and download it in several resolutions, up to full-HD (1920*1080).

It is based on my Russian video, but was improved and adopted for English (western) Audience.

English Transcrypt:
- Introducing DASH, a new form of digital cash which combines the advantages of cash and electronic payments providing a new level of financial freedom.
- Despite the growth of banking technology, paper currency is still your best option to prevent banks and governments from monitoring your transactions.
- Cash works great for face to face transactions, but when it comes to transferring funds over the internet or across the world you have to use modern, electronic methods.
- But as soon as you give up control of your cash to a bank, it’s not yours anymore. Your funds can be tracked, limited, or even blocked at any time.
- On top of this, central banks have the power to devalue or even confiscate your money.
- Up until now, we had to put up with these risks because there was no alternative. Now there’s DASH, an independent decentralized cryptocurrency which can be transferred electronically, but leaves you in full control of your money.
- By now, you’ve probably heard of Bitcoin, the first widely accepted cryptocurrency. Now it’s time to learn about DASH, which takes Bitcoin to another level by focusing on privacy.
- DASH is your own personal digital cash protected using advanced cryptography. Transactions are processed not by a bank, but by the distributed power of thousands of independent computers all over the world. You can transfer money anywhere. Safely, instantly, privately. These transfers can’t be tracked or blocked.
- DASH can be exchanged easily for dollars, euros, or any other currency using internet exchanges or even face to face. The total supply of DASH is fixed, eliminating the risks of inflation or deflation.
- Gone are the days when you have to pay outrageous fees and wait days to transfer funds. DASH is instant, private, and most transactions cost less than a penny.
- You can store DASH on your computer, phone, flash drive or even a sheet of paper using advanced security techniques.
- Simply download and install the DASH wallet program to begin using the most advanced, private form of digital cash available. You’ll be able to send and receive anonymous payments without giving your personal information to any 3rd party.
- On the official DASH website you can learn more about this exciting new technology.
- Be sure to share the link to this video with your friends and family. For more information please visit dashpay dot io.

Great thanks to oaxaca - who became the main initiator of this project.
He has not just adopted text, but also acted as Voice Talent for this video!
Aslo he helped with music.

Thanks to tungfa, kot and to all others who helped created the best text.
Thanks to Otoh who donated big part of this video production.

Thanks for further donations - they will help to compensate direct expanses, adopt to other languages, and produce additional videos!
DASH: XxG6WRPA5ef767m37eEbGjK8T1UPAVGdCq :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everybody,

Let me present our first unofficial DASH Promo video in English language (produced by common efforts)!

It is based on my Russian video, but was improved and adopted for English (western) Audience.

English Transcrypt:
- Introducing DASH, a new form of digital cash which combines the advantages of cash and electronic payments providing a new level of financial freedom.
- Despite the growth of banking technology, paper currency is still your best option to prevent banks and governments from monitoring your transactions.
- Cash works great for face to face transactions, but when it comes to transferring funds over the internet or across the world you have to use modern, electronic methods.
- But as soon as you give up control of your cash to a bank, it’s not yours anymore. Your funds can be tracked, limited, or even blocked at any time.
- On top of this, central banks have the power to devalue or even confiscate your money.
- Up until now, we had to put up with these risks because there was no alternative. Now there’s DASH, an independent decentralized cryptocurrency which can be transferred electronically, but leaves you in full control of your money.
- By now, you’ve probably heard of Bitcoin, the first widely accepted cryptocurrency. Now it’s time to learn about DASH, which takes Bitcoin to another level by focusing on privacy.
- DASH is your own personal digital cash protected using advanced cryptography. Transactions are processed not by a bank, but by the distributed power of thousands of independent computers all over the world. You can transfer money anywhere. Safely, instantly, privately. These transfers can’t be tracked or blocked.
- DASH can be exchanged easily for dollars, euros, or any other currency using internet exchanges or even face to face. The total supply of DASH is fixed, eliminating the risks of inflation or deflation.
- Gone are the days when you have to pay outrageous fees and wait days to transfer funds. DASH is instant, private, and most transactions cost less than a penny.
- You can store DASH on your computer, phone, flash drive or even a sheet of paper using advanced security techniques.
- Simply download and install the DASH wallet program to begin using the most advanced, private form of digital cash available. You’ll be able to send and receive anonymous payments without giving your personal information to any 3rd party.
- On the official DASH website you can learn more about this exciting new technology.
- Be sure to share the link to this video with your friends and family. For more information please visit dashpay dot io.

Thanks for tungfa, kot and all others who helped created the best text.
Thanks for Otoh who donated big part of this video production.

Thanks for further donations - they will help to compensate direct expanses, adopt to other languages, and produce additional videos!
Awesome work!

Reactions: AjM
Awesome! To me this seems to be the first successful video in English (in marketing) for this coin. (Not counting buster's excellent guide videos, they're a success in another department.)

Good graphics, excellent, articulate narrator, and nice music, all makes a good combination for the success. Thanks, guys, for this video! :)

Hello everybody,

English Transcrypt:

Thanks to tungfa, kot and to all others who helped created the best text.
Thanks to Otoh who donated big part of this video production.

Great job! You guys rock, these videos are great to have to show newbs.

https://twitter.com/taoofsatoshi/status/637125744217489408

NuKs100.jpg

Alex,
I thought this video was amazing and spot on. I got some feedback from someone in the graphics design area who isn't involved with Dash/Bitcoin. Though I would share as an outsiders perspective. The biggest at-a-boy is that she said it was easy to understand. That is what matters.

The graphics, voice-over and music are outdated. People really like white-board drawing graphics now, things that relate to them. It was easy to understand, albeit longer than it needed to be, in my opinion. People have short attention spans now days.

Otherwise, it covered a lot about Dash if you didn't already know. I just wish it appeared less dated. There are many choices in voice-overs now days, and they could have had a younger, guy or girl.​

Alex,
I thought this video was amazing and spot on. I got some feedback from someone in the graphics design area who isn't involved with Dash/Bitcoin. Though I would share as an outsiders perspective. The biggest at-a-boy is that she said it was easy to understand. That is what matters.

The graphics, voice-over and music are outdated. People really like white-board drawing graphics now, things that relate to them. It was easy to understand, albeit longer than it needed to be, in my opinion. People have short attention spans now days.

Otherwise, it covered a lot about Dash if you didn't already know. I just wish it appeared less dated. There are many choices in voice-overs now days, and they could have had a younger, guy or girl.​

Thanks for opinion!
Hope one day Dash will have kind of competitions for PR materials ("Best video" also) with prizes and MN-voting. :)

About voice-overs...
I asked community for help with voice-overs many-many times. No answer. And... there was only one person (oaxaca) who replied.
If oaxaca didn't help with this video - it wouldn't exist now. So we have no rights to criticized his voice-over, IMHO.

I think his voice sounds very attractive and semi-professional - perfect for unofficial video.

If there anybody except Russians on this forum - we still in need native voice overs for my another video right now! :)
We also in need all other Languages Voice talents - so everybody can join the process!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for info!
Hope one day Dash will have kind of competitions for PR materials ("Best video" also) with prizes and MN-voting. :)

About voice-overs...
I asked community for help with voice-overs many-many times. No answer. And... there is only one person (oaxaca) who replied.
If oaxaca wouldn't help with this video - it still wouldn't exist now. So we have no rights to criticized his voice-over, IMHO.

I think his voice sounds very attractive and semi-profeccional - perfect for unofficial video.

If there anybody except Russians on this forum - we still need native voice overs for my another video right now! :)
We also need all other Languages Voice talents - everybody is welcomed!

Wow, I didn't know Oaxaca was doing the voice. It was very professional and clear. No complaints by me.

Considering my experts comments about a younger voice.....FYI, If I was going to pick someone with a younger female voice it would be Stephanie Murphy. Love to listen to her. She is on the Let's Talk Bitcoin podcast.
https://www.facebook.com/LetsTalkBitcoin/info?tab=page_info

Again, I am not suggesting we can afford it or that the existing voiceover is inferior. Just throwing out a suggestion based on my expert.

Alex,

I guess you haven't watched the previous video with the "bitcoin rush" guy? No offense to people who like that video, but this video is like day and night. I'm not sure if people would want to see a "white-board" cartoon for a serious crypto currency? I don't think we know for sure the average age of this community. But oaxaca's voice does not sound like my uncle's to say the least .. lol... He doesn't sound too old or too young... He does not sound like a teenager going through puberty or like old Rush, or it would be a such a disaster... Instead, he sounds like a positive business guy loaded with money and he's very sure Dash is a good investment! :grin:

I guess you haven't watched the previous video with the "bitcoin rush" guy? No offense to people who like that video, but this video is like day and night. I'm not sure if people would want to see a "white-board" cartoon for a serious crypto currency? I don't think we know for sure the average age of this community. But oaxaca's voice does not sound like my uncle's to say the least .. lol... He doesn't sound too old or too young... He does not sound like a teenager going through puberty or like old Rush, or it would be a such a disaster... Instead, he sounds like a positive business guy loaded with money and he's very sure Dash is a good investment! :grin:
Yes, this is 100X better than the Bitcoin rush video and like 1000x less cheesy.

I am not saying I didn't like this video. It was fantastic. I am also not saying I agree with my expert either, but we should recognize non-user opinions of videos.

Yes, this is 100X better than the Bitcoin rush video and like 1000x less cheesy.

I am not saying I didn't like this video. It was fantastic. I am also not saying I agree with my expert either, but we should recognize non-user opinions of videos.
Yes, i agree. Maybe someone else can make another video for that audience... I'm curious to see what the official video will be like.. :)

The only way to have "the DASH-video that is nice for everybody" is... to have several different videos - many styles, voices, ideas, approaches...
So we could target wide Audience more effectively with them.

Back