• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

V12 Release

So far two Encompass (Electrum) DASH servers have upgraded to v0.12:
- drk1.electrum-servers.us
- electrum.dash.siampm.com

We are still waiting for the following servers to upgrade:
- electrum-drk.club (duffman)
- electrum.darkcointalk.org (Propulsion)
- drk.p2pay.com (akhavr)

Just to be sure, has anyone gotten paid since running V12? I'm aware that enforcement is off, but the only times i've gotten paid since the V12 release is when I downgraded back to v11 briefly.

Just wondering if the pubKeyMasternode address bug isn't something bigger.

Just to be sure, has anyone gotten paid since running V12? I'm aware that enforcement is off, but the only times i've gotten paid since the V12 release is when I downgraded back to v11 briefly.

I've got several payments yesterday.

I have not. I was quick with upgrading to v12 and running 'masternode status' sais 'successfully started'.

I upgraded from .46 to .47 about an hour ago, but dashninja still list my node as .46. Anyone know if that is common?

::EDIT - Listed as .47 now :) Still awaiting payments though!

If I remember correctly with v0.12.0.46 the nodes are selected randomly when enforcement is of.

I have some which are not paid at all, some are paid too often. On average this levels out, but of course for people with bad luck and just one single Masternode this can be annoying.

I have not. I was quick with upgrading to v12 and running 'masternode status' sais 'successfully started'.

I upgraded from .46 to .47 about an hour ago, but dashninja still list my node as .46. Anyone know if that is common?

::EDIT - Listed as .47 now :) Still awaiting payments though!
got paid twice on 1 node yesterday, and other 1 node had nothing for nearly a week.

since I`ve updated my nodes to v45 I havent receiveed neither one payment than v46 now v47 and havent received yet nothing, all on ninja etc... I˛m sooo lucky ;)

I know enforcement is off but there seems to be a naughty miner. Is this a problem?

upload_2015-8-21_7-32-6.png

Do we have an ETA on enforcement being turned on? Or is it on now?
Enforcement is still off. I think the devs are waiting for masternode operators to update to v.12.0.47.... I'm not sure when the enforcement will be on.

If I remember correctly with v0.12.0.46 the nodes are selected randomly when enforcement is of.

I have some which are not paid at all, some are paid too often. On average this levels out, but of course for people with bad luck and just one single Masternode this can be annoying.

Exactly the same here.
Some received nothing, and 2 other (and one in particular) received 6+ payment in one day.
Since v47 some payments received for MN that received nothing during 8+ days.

Dashninja.pl said my masternode got paid 3h7m9s ago

11062736_10153596984709571_2173969568585713816_o.jpg

But the last payment received at Aug 10, 2015.

I think I can confirm that 'maxconnections=X'
is working just fine :-D

Dashninja.pl said my masternode got paid 3h7m9s ago

11062736_10153596984709571_2173969568585713816_o.jpg

But the last payment received at Aug 10, 2015.

same here, only I was still on v.0.12.0.46 (my internet modem broke down so i ended up on that version longer then i anticipathed). I thought that maybe the old version was the problem... must be due to enforcement off somehow.

I might just be having a retard moment here but i cant seem to get the new qt to open when I try to open this comes up:
1.PNG

and when I search for an application nothing is found :p

2.PNG

what am I doing wrong ?

Edit: Im running 32bit and thats what I downloaded, tryed to download again just to be super shure

Back