• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

P2Pool [0.9% Fee] [~100MH] p2dash.mupool.com Port 80 Mining

I am not sure where you are located or what's going on but my shares among others that were connected are around 5%+ dead, sometimes higher, I can't flush 1Mh/s down the drain. In contrast I have no issues in other pools. (Usually less than 0.5%)

Hope to see it improve!

I am not sure where you are located or what's going on but my shares among others that were connected are around 5%+ dead, sometimes higher, I can't flush 1Mh/s down the drain. In contrast I have no issues in other pools. (Usually less than 0.5%)

Hope to see it improve!

The values are calculated differently in p2pool. For example you do not use --no-submit-stale parameter on p2pool. And p2pool can have bad or good luck in finding blocks. In long term, you earn marginally more with p2pool, and support decentralization of network.

Just make sure you your a node with lowest ping from your miners, and also have a backup p2pool node configured, in case the main one goes offline.

Back