• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Ethereum #4 Coinmarketcap

whowwww
miners might switch coin = more hash for eth = less for us = higher MN payouts = Tungfa : :grin:
Its a win win situation you could say because if our market price goes down and makes the hash rate down we will get higher masternode payments :grin:
And if the price goes up but with a high hash rate, making lowered payouts, our networth increases :grin::grin:
Also if the hash rate goes up making smaller blocks, the coins become more scarce to dump on the market, helping the price stay up :grin::grin::grin:

honestly

we have so many people asking questions about Dash, wallets, how does that work, where do i ... how to ...
how is Eth supposed to work, i still can not figure it out (Wallets) and would not dare (some problems with coins going to wrong address due to wrong command line....)
to try ....

Yes, ethereum is very interesting. But although I tried to understand it, its way too scientific ... I barely understand ripple (well, kind of)...
But, could it be that "i dont understand it" is becoming a trademark for next-gen crypto?
And, is DASH too transparent, easy and clean to make it in the "big league" ?

Can we learn from eth and xrp, and think of something useful from them, to implement in next versions? I mean - p2p managed contracts sound very cool...

I am a little vitalik too
and a little satochi
and .... :wink:

i am not sure about the numbers but i know some who are onto it
BolehVPN
you still on 4-5 Eth a day ?

Back