• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

cyber • Fund Public Placement

creator

Update: November 22, 2015

cyber • Fund Public Placement

We are happy to inform you that cyber • Fund starts Public Placement!

Look at conditions now:

cyber • Fund Placement

cyber • Fund, the first platform that allows users to make informative decisions on investments in cryptoassets (blockchain systems and blockchain applications), and to create and manage their investment portfolios, starts a public placement campaign crowdselling 3% of its tokens - CFUNDs - to raise money for product/market fit.

cyber•Fund is created by Genesis Agreement as a private blockchain entity and there are 1 000 000 tokens issued using Open Assets Protocol.

Why should you invest in cyber•Fund?

1. cyber•Fund is a platform where anybody could discover everything about blockchain systems and applications. It is the first-choice platform for investors in cryptoassets, i.e. blockchain systems and applications, on one side, and developers of the blockchain systems and applications who want to attract money, on the other side

2. cyberFund operates in a market of blockchain systems and applications with a huge potential for growth. It operates in a segment of blockchain investment services that is estimated to be more than 100k bitcoins.

3. To earn money and become a part of a team that shapes future of the blockchain investments.

More detailed information about Public Placement could be found in cyber•Blog:

42 bitcoins sought for cyber•Fund project

Update: October 06, 2015

We are happy to inform you - cyber • Fund release real time social Portfolio Tracker of blockchain assets!

Look it now:

Try cyber • Fund Portfolio

5e42dff9fa72ef4e8172482a116aef0844b6f96e.png

You can try it right now:
https://cyber.fund/welcome
Pubic accounts will be free forever.

Quick overview of features:

1. Real Time Portfolio - show you real time valuation of you cryptocurrencies;
2. Follow Favourites Cryptocurrencies - now you can track only assets that you like;
3. Keep Records of Your Public Keys - you can keep all your public keys in one place, and share your profile with your friends or clients;
4. Follow Best Portfolios`- to make better decision, you can follow public portfolios of other users;
5. Share Assets by Account - you can divide your assets on accounts, to compare in what account investments grow faster or simple keep records;
6. Table with All Your Assets - now you see what equity share of each asset do you have, you can compare or sort it and make your portfolio better.

Look real time public Portfolios of our customers:

- @satoshi_fund
- @dadealra
- @ADSactlyCrypto
- @TrollinTeemo
- @21xhipster
- @Lomashuk

More detailed information about Portfolio in cyber•Blog:

Read: How to Track Crypto Portfolio?

сyber•Fund makes digital investments comprehensible, accessible, easy and safe. сyber•Fund believes in a leading role of blockchain and cryptoplatforms in the future, which unite together all the existing technologies into the global Intelligence.

The industry overview could be found in Cybernetic Economy Report 2015 H1.

Ask questions and discuss everything about blockchains, DAOs, DApps, disruptive math and social consensus innovations on our forum - cyber•Talks.

Also, don’t forget that we love to tweet!

Read more information about сyber•Fund and cybereconomy in cyber•Blog.

Main Updates:

15-11-22 42 bitcoins sought for cyber•Fund project
15-10-06 How to Track Your Cryptoportfolio?
15-08-13 Do your own research with cyber•Fund
15-08-04 Cybernetic Economy Report 2015 H1
15-07-22 Releasing the Rating
15-03-07 Cybernetic Economy Report 2015

Thank you!
Konstantin Lomashuk

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you got an error in slide 39 where you say DASH has 2600 nodes. I guess you mean Masternodes which are different from the standard nodes we all know as (client) wallets.
For the rest: Wow! Great report with great info. I like it!!!!! Gonna print and re-read it a few times.

Correct me if I'm wrong :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you got an error in slide 39 where you say DASH has 2600 nodes. I guess you mean Masternodes which are different from the standard nodes we all know as (client) wallets.
For the rest: Wow! Great report with great info. I like it!!!!! Gonna print and re-read it a few times.

Correct me if I'm wrong :wink:

Thank you very much for your feedback)

Of cause you're right, we mean Masternode, I fix it)

Very Good Project. I always heard people looking for portfolio management tools. This is very helpful

creator, I tried to update Dash on PR #33 https://github.com/cyberFund/chaingear/pull/33
I'm really not sure about these items under [specs].
block_reward : Dash recalculate block_reward every new block
halfing_cycle : similar to block_reward.
total_tokens : I'm not sure..

So, I just don't touch it..

Thank you for your commit!)

I'm happy to announce now Dash is available in cyber•Fund real time portfolio tracker. So you can easy control your portfolio valuation of Dash and other cryptoasset that you have in real time.

Look how we do it with our funds - https://cyber.fund/@satoshi_fund

If you are a developer you can easy improve Dash main page using Chaingear on github. Stellar, Dash and NuBits have already upgraded their page.

Also don't forget to follow Dash on https://cyber.fund/system/Dash.

Thank you for your attention, I will be happy if you will use our service.
Konstantin Lomashuk

Back