• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

MPOS Darkcoin mining pool (RUS)

mr.slaveg

banner.png

Hi! Russia launches new pool!

DASH mining pool RUS

Pool URL: http://dash.multipool.su/
Payout system: PPLNS
Pool Fee 1%
Support: stratum + vardiff
High performance backend

Currently in beta!

Last edited by a moderator:
Run.bat file does not work to start the mine. A sudden console window opens and closes itself instantly.
Whats the Problem in configuration?

Most likely not suitable miner. Add at the end of a "pause" and see what the problem is.

ccminer -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://dash.multipool.su:7903 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
pause

Last edited by a moderator:
After following your instructions:
ccminer -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://dash.multipool.su:7903 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
pause

I have found an error report generated. How to resolve this problem.
I am attaching the file of the error please take look and reply me at your earliest.
screeshot.png

This cpuminer, is there another command to start!
cpuminer-multi-x64 -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://dash.multipool.su:7903 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
pause

I have tried the above command for run.bat but the result is the same. A console window opens up and closes instantly. Then I have downloaded the minerd cpu. I am not sure it supports X11 algorithm but It has started mining but the hashes are not been accepted by the stratum.
Just take a look at the screenshot. I am using windows7 (32bit) Please Leave your suggestion how to start mining.
Screenshot.png

wisewk7 the problem is that you are using the scrypt algorithm to mine Dash, which is X11.

If that version of minerd supports X11 you can enable it with -a x11 or -a X11.

If not, than download a X11 compatible version of minerd and try again with the x11 flag.

mr.slaveg, снова предлагаю поднять вместо обычного пула - p2pool.
Отлично, если будет хорошая нода в РФ.

Да я в общем-то и не против. Но кому нужна эта нода?
Майнерам из РФ => низкий пинг.
Так же я могу сделать линк на вашу ноду на сайте http://p2pool.pl/
При условии 0% комиссии на вашей ноде.

С сегодняшнего дня наш пул (dash) перешел на платформу P2Pool.

Комиссия 0%
Система выплат PPLNS
Поддержка stratum
Намайненое начисляется на адрес вашего кошелька, указанного в настройках майнера.
Регистрация не требуется!!!

Примеры настройки майнеров:
sgminer.exe -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://dash.multipool.su:7903 -u адрес_вашего_DASH_кошелька -p любой_пароль
ccminer21.exe -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://dash.multipool.su:7903 -u адрес_вашего_DASH_кошелька -p любой_пароль
minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://dash.multipool.su:7903 -u адрес_вашего_DASH_кошелька -p любой_пароль

Back