• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

My unofficial Dash VIDEO №1 «Dash is the best alternative to Bitcoin»

alex-ru

Hi everybody, I found video editing program on my computer - so I decided to produce amateur Dash video from clips.

It is only on Russian yet (voice is not mine, but professional narrator). I hope you will enjoy it, will help me to produce it for other languages and will use it to spread the word!

Link to share

You can view and download it in several resolutions, up to full-HD (1920*1080).

Here is English translation-transcript (needs to be corrected by native speaker):

World of finance is constantly changing... Within the framework of the internet development, new electronic money, Bitcoin appeared. This payment system became popular throughout the world – thousands of people and organizations already use benefits of the new technology, and capitalization reached several billion of dollars. Bitcoin attracts people by a new degree of freedom – it brings the freedom of personal finance to them!

Appeared in 2008, Bitcoin became the first payment system with the own monetary unit even operating through a secure decentralized network.

All old payment systems are based on power of the banks which control your money and transactions. At the same time you are in a complete dependence on banks themselves, as well as on other organizations and thus your money can be blocked at any time and deprived.

There is another situation with Bitcoin – the principles of operation of cryptocurrency allow to forgo intermediaries. All funds are kept at the place of the users and the money transfers are being checked by the network operating in a distributed way like torrent networks. The Bitcoin system does not belong to anyone, its users are equal in rights, the code is open and available. It guarantees an independence and safety of operation of the system – all the operations are accomplishing directly – and funds can not be blocked.

Absence of intermediaries secures low or minimum commissions and continuous operation of network guarantees an automatic transfer of money from any planet point within 10 minutes without limitations and risks. To use Bitcoin is easy - it is enough to install a wallet program and connect to the Internet.

But insurmountable restrictions were discovered even in the advanced Bitcoin concept over time. Low adaptiveness became the downside of reliability of Bitcoin and it impedes its further development. However today Bitcoin operates steadily and remains the most popular cryptocurrency.

But the progress forges ahead. Striving for development pushed developers for creation of alternative cryptocurrencies. One of the brightest and most promising project is Dash created in the beginning of 2014.

Dash developers took as a basis all positive qualities of Bitcoin and develop their improved alternative. The basis of all key advantages of Dash is the double-level architecture of its distributed network. The core one-level Bitcoin network is able to perform only the simplest slow operations, writing transactions to the one registry once in 10 minutes.

Dash network is organized in a different way: network nodes can reach agreements continuously - in real time. It allows to use speed protocols and introduce new possibilities unavailable to other cryptocurrencies.

Such functions as Anonymous payments, Instant transactions, and Voting are already carried out on the basis of this platform. In the future, the unique possibilities of Dash network will be used for introduction of additional functions.

The further development of the project will be determined by the Voting system – anyone can make its proposals on development, validate feasibility of the budget and receive target funding. It allows for professionals from the most different areas to take part in the Dash project.

So, instead of creation of cryptocurrency with a limited set of functions, the Dash developers took course on creation of the new Cryptocurrency Platform stimulating the further development to the maximum.

On the official website, one can learn details about the project and Dash benefits that can be useful exactly for you. To begin to use Dash is very easy: registration is not required – one needs only to install a wallet program.

Did information of Dash interest you? Share the link to this video with your company!
________________________________​

Thanks for all guys who helped me with advice, especially poiuty and tungfa.

Production of this video spent not only my time, I also had fiat expenses, so any donations
(DASH: XxG6WRPA5ef767m37eEbGjK8T1UPAVGdCq) are appreciated.

I will also appreciate if you help me to produce native sound-overs for other languages (you can use my transcript or fill this video with your own completely different ideas). Send me a message - I will tell you what to do exactly to make it real.

The task and best reward for me - thousands of views to PR Dash proper way.

Dash is decentralized project - so please remember: everyone can produce its own amateur Dash promo materials - «Just do it»! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You are man of many talents, Alex, thankyou very much for your time and energy :cool:

Thank you.

To make it clear: I didn't produced 3D-renderings - I used ready clips to make project easier and cheaper.

Thanks for all comments - it is important to have feedback!

Thanks to Otoh and 7 more donators - you already covered my direct production expenses about this video - thanks.

But feel free to proceed with donating :smile: - I am not going to use it as "salary" (I am working in volunteer-mode ) - but have plans for further PR-work (I'm thinking about next video...) that will require expenses.

Congratulations to alex-ru
his Russian Video is now the #1 Most Watched on YT Dash
with 1,622 views in 1 week
:grin:

Tips are welcome
DASH: XxG6WRPA5ef767m37eEbGjK8T1UPAVGdCq

4g8ZxKI.jpg

Back