• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Website translated to Chinese - dashpay.io/cn

fernando

Powered by Dash
Foundation Member
Nǐ Hǎo China!

We finally have the Chinese translation of dashpay.io live. It took more time than expected because the plugin that manages the translations had some trouble with Chinese, but we were able to find a workaround.

As always, all the work in Chinese has been done by Alexy and Raico, who are always there when we need them. Also, tungfa, who doesn’t speak Chinese, but helps as much as if he did.

China is key in our long term strategy. We have been doing a lot of communication over there and Alexy and Raico, along with a few other Chinese community members, have been super active promoting Dash. We hope that the localized website will help them in the endeavour.

Next languages

We already have Chinese, Russian and Spanish done. We want more languages so we can increase our reach, but new languages are not just a one time effort. Keeping things up to date and helping users are ongoing tasks. We had thought that Portuguese, German and French made sense as the next picks, but it all depends on the availability of volunteers. If you feel you can help, please contact me ([email protected]) and we can organize. You know who you are, so I won’t say names :smile:

May I suggest India too? It has a huge percentage of the worlds population. I'm not sure if we have any Hindu members yet but it would be really cool to see some join Dash! I also heard all of Sri Lanka was going to have internet coverage soon because of Google balloons so it could be cool to target that market too.

Back