• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH Strategy Update

Hi GreyGhost, yidakee, fible1, Tante, eduffield and others.
I read article describing the Strategy Update from Dash Team. I feel happy, because agree with the conclusions of topic Bitcoin and Blockchain Size :) I don't have knowledge about construction related video project and don't know how stage V12 it is now. Reading posts and sugestions of GrayGhost... I think we should prepare for coexistence with bitcoin. Here in South America, the Bitcoin has sucess because volume and many exchanges companys allows international and cheap remittances like said in item B of GreyGhost.
Dashcoin can't compete with Bitcoin right now, in this specific case and media campaigns would be unprofitable. There is a gap in the cryptocoins system related with anonymous aspect and fast transactions, maybe Dash can fill this gap and be a coin parallel with bitcoin. So we can increase adoption and get the support from Snowden, Assange and other cypherpunks warriors. Peace, union, cryptography and good night to everybody.

Dashcoin can't compete with Bitcoin right now, in this specific case and media campaigns would be unprofitable. There is a gap in the cryptocoins system related with anonymous aspect and fast transactions, maybe Dash can fill this gap and be a coin parallel with bitcoin. So we can increase adoption and get the support from Snowden, Assange and other cypherpunks warriors. Peace, union, cryptography and good night to everybody.

Fair enough. Just dont say Dashcoin :tongue: (I know it was a slip, but just had to point it out)

Back