• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

How to search for dash related things?

GrandMasterDash

Masternode Owner/Operator
How do other people search for dash (crypto) related material? There are proprietary methods of payment also called "dash" or "dashpay", notably in Africa and the UK. There's also a kickstarter "dash wallet"... really not what I was looking for! lol Not the best name to search, wish it was easier.

Duff Pay?

Duffer?
Duffena?

i am still searching for Darkcoin
and get the best results out of that

Yes, there is a problem with search engines...

And I doubt we will get first place for general phrase "dash", at least in nearest years. (You may finally get it personal for you as search engines able to supply "personal search results" - if you often visiting dishpay.io site and clicking on "right links" - you will get dishpay.io on first place one day. But the rest of the world will see different dash_search_results).

Maybe we should concentrate on promoting "dashpay" key phrase? - it will be much easier... Then we have to establish "new PR standard" - use "dashpay" word in every article, headline and so on...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, there is a problem with search engines...

And I doubt we will get first place for general phrase "dash", at least in nearest years. (You may finally get it personal for you as search engines able to supply "personal search results" - if you often visiting dishpay.io site and clicking on "right links" - you will get dishpay.io on first place one day. But the rest of the world will see different dash_search_results).

Maybe we should concentrate on promoting "dashpay" key phrase? - it will be much easier... Then we have to establish "new PR standart" - use "dashpay" word in every article, headline and so on...

Good idea.

Pablo.

Back