• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Survey "BTC and Anonymity"

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Survey "BTC and Anonymity"

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3cq4w2/german_econ_student_needs_some_help_bitcoin_survey/

is interesting, not the smartest questions, but i answered all and in the end approached her direct with some
Dash reading suggestions and Crypto Anonymity general issues (pretty much pointing to Dash :wink: and trying not to make it too obvious)
If you are interested in the results of the survey, please state your email-address on the last page. Of course your email-address will only be used to inform you about the research findings. All data will be treated as highly confidential and anonymously stored.
No thanks. Doesn't sound legit, more like he's looking to send you some virus to get your btc or whatever. And he's pretending this is a survey from a girl... pathetic.

No thanks. Doesn't sound legit, more like he's looking to send you some virus to get your btc or whatever. And he's pretending this is a survey from a girl... pathetic.

HaHaaa
Ok well I know the guy who knows the girls ,
But no worries

HaHaaa
Ok well I know the guy who knows the girls ,
But no worries
You know him irl? Or you know him only from online?
Do you know I still use an AV to scan every of Evan's compiled file before i install them? Sure, an AV still can be fooled, but i trust no one. When some stranger online asks you to post your email, it's a red flag.

I know the guy online , in person by email direct , he is a Journo who wrote a couple of pieces on us , he is trying to help this student sort it out and maybe do an interview with Evan (questionnaire) as when her prof publishes a paper after it would be great to have Dash/ Evan in there

I know the guy online , in person by email direct , he is a Journo who wrote a couple of pieces on us , he is trying to help this student sort it out and maybe do an interview with Evan (questionnaire) as when her prof publishes a paper after it would be great to have Dash/ Evan in there
Ah. OK.

Back