• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

V12 Testing Thread

Of all the test blockchain explorers only the http://blockchains.io/drkt/blocks/ seems to be the one up to date,
pls let us know when other test blockchain explorers get up to date.. thanks

Edit : i tested the faucets and there seems to be a problem with elbereth's faucet, i get the confirmation the 1000 tdash is processed but there is
no incoming transaction in my wallet. Can someone pls verify ... thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Of all the test blockchain explorers only the http://blockchains.io/drkt/blocks/ seems to be the one up to date,
pls let us know when other test blockchain explorers get up to date.. thanks

Edit : i tested the faucets and there seems to be a problem with elbereth's faucet, i get the confirmation the 1000 tdash is processed but there is
no incoming transaction in my wallet. Can someone pls verify ... thanks

Yep - not working

I'm running two wallets (windows 64bit) and one of my two wallets will not show correct amount and rounds and also let me not change it through Options (note : upon opening wallet it showed 0 / 0 amount / rounds eventhough in the Options it was set to default 500 / 8 or something, cant really remember well). Reset doesnt fix it.

Edit 1 : after awhile both wallets are starting to show 0 / 0 eventhough both wallets have specific Amount / Rounds set up in Options.
Edit 2 : looks to be a windows memory thing, i have both windows wallets back again with correct Amount / Rounds.

AxYfCI7.jpg

I noticed with test blockchain explorer http://blockchains.io/drkt/blocks/ that a first refresh shows incorrect blocks (block height 68795)
and another refresh shows correct block height .. so i have to actually refresh twice to get correct block height.

Edit : it seems to randomly switch between old block height and currect blockheight during refresh attempts.

With regards to wallet text color, specially in the Options part could we perhaps consider making the text a tat more black as the first impression could be that
the options are "greyed out". I know this isnt specific to this wallet version 12 (its exists in current wallet version on Mainnet as well) but making it a tat more black
could really help in that regard.

OK, I'm up and running with v12, but I haven't been on Testnet in a really long time so I am encountering a "No block source available" message. Do I have to add a specific node to the dash.conf?

put this in your config, and you should lock onto the seed node instantly.
addnode=37.59.168.129:19999

There are 4 peers still on version 0.11.1.25, check your version!
Masternode count = 14
I will leave the mixing on but looks like there is not enough people mixing.

During mixing the ''Darksend Create Denominations'' transactions are hidden in the "Most Common" type (which seems to be on default), it was a bit confusing as i could not find them at first but in the end its a nice filter addition.

edit : never mind, that filter was already there in previous version .. i just didnt notice it before or forgot about it.

I have left mine mixing all morning nothing so far. as you say might not be enough people just yet.

edit
just resent funds to myself and its just started mixing

i will do some more mixing myself, with more wallets.

Edit : last block 69540 from 30 minutes ago ..

i gotta say the mixing isnt going as smoothly as i remember from last version, could be the relatively low number of masternodes active (5 of my wallets see 16 or 17 masternodes, 1 sees 24 masternodes) or it could be something else... also a lot of "session timed out" messages.

Overnight my two wallets got stuck at blocks 69319 and 69321. Mixing didn't happen. "Darksend Create Denominations" and "Darksend Denominate" fees got stuck, didn't get a confirmation.

(Going to -zapwallettxes and -reindex them now)

Overnight my two wallets got stuck at blocks 69319 and 69321. Mixing didn't happen. "Darksend Create Denominations" and "Darksend Denominate" fees got stuck, didn't get a confirmation.

Pool is down, wallet only ...

Back