• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Forum Moderators

A

admin

Looking for some moderators with good organization skills. Primary job duty would be sorting threads into the proper forum and category. Also if anyone has any category recommendations and/or modification suggestions, post them here and why.

I can be a spam sweeper too, any word on the new sub-forums?

Re-Posting this:

A possible solution to this, at least until there is more consensus or people designated to lead, is to create a few more subs on the forum. That way information is pooled and people collaborate. I would suggest the following be considered:

1. Marketing
2. Tech support
3. Separate Master-node section
4. A Bounty sub, for open and proposed bounties
5. A section to post when wiki's or articles contain outdated information
6. Foundation and its purpose/plan>?
7. FAQ
9. Meetups?
10. Official/Important Announcements

There will also probably be a need a call for mods after/before RC2 goes live
Edit: Spelling/Ideas

I offer myself as a general moderator if needed (I don't have enough work in spanish sub-forum) :D

ok, i understand.
I'm a way better listener that talker. ;)

If you need something just tell me.

Are you still looking for mods? I want to fucking destroy all those threads about losing fat I report every day. Europe based, so I can be around when most of you aren't.

Mods please loosen up this super not able to contribute to forum. Theres like 6 of you with privs to contribute??
Add another 6 mods right now, there here waiting on you, just look. Then allow people to contribute to all threads, the new mods will sweep trolls and spam.
If you want people to contribute here youre going to have to let them. Im telling you constructively this forum is not welcoming to new members or their contributions.

Mods please loosen up this super not able to contribute to forum. Theres like 6 of you with privs to contribute??
Add another 6 mods right now, there here waiting on you, just look. Then allow people to contribute to all threads, the new mods will sweep trolls and spam.
If you want people to contribute here youre going to have to let them. Im telling you constructively this forum is not welcoming to new members or their contributions.

Every single registered member is able to participate in all forums with the exception of two.
Official Developer Thread, where you can only post responses, and
Darkcoin Community Team, which is invitation only for creating new topics, but anyone can reply.

Other than the two above, there are no restrictions. As far as moderation, you have to contribute to the forums to become a moderator.

Every single registered member is able to participate in all forums with the exception of two.
Official Developer Thread, where you can only post responses, and
Darkcoin Community Team, which is invitation only.

Other then the two above, there are no restrictions. As far as moderation, you have to contribute to the forums to become a moderator.
ok thank you. I guess i came here to be part of the community team which i understand now is invite only. I use reddit for general darkcoin discussion, and I can always go elsewhere or make my own community team, all good.

ok thank you. I guess i came here to be part of the community team which i understand now is invite only. I use reddit for general darkcoin discussion, and I can always go elsewhere or make my own community team, all good.
You know, you can always apply to join.

Back