• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

LTCGear shares. No shit Sherlock, I have a balance!

Dunedoo

Foundation Member
Go check your accounts if you have em! Doesn't mean I can get anything out yet as it looks like they want me to give them btc first.

Management fee details
To reactivate hosted mining service, yearly management fee payment is required for this user account. After reactivation, weekly payments to user balance (which can be withdrawn) are resumed. Alternately, users with accounts valued over a threshold may opt for self maintained mining, they will receive boards equipped with asic chips in exchange.
To opt to resume payments please send 4.76140000 BTC to Bitcoin address 1XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . Once transfer received, hosted mining will be resumed in 48 hours. For security purposes, please write down BTC address, even if you do not plan to reactivate hosted service.
The secondary option (share conversion to asic boards) will be activated in next days - some details await adjustment.
There is no deadline for first option. There is a deadline for second option, which is not yet set.

Last edited by a moderator:
My balance still not cleared.. might be the shares I bought were bogus. Not paying someone to get payed anyway though.
My coin balances are still zero but have a 4.76140000 BTC owing to continue mining. I'm presuming its stating that I have 2750 valid shares

My coin balances are still zero but have a 4.76140000 BTC owing to continue mining. I'm presuming its stating that I have 2750 valid shares
I have 100 ltcgear shares and my page hasn't been updated at all. I wonder if Chris will actually pay out or hold us to randsom?

I have 100 ltcgear shares and my page hasn't been updated at all. I wonder if Chris will actually pay out or hold us to randsom?
I don't think he has gone to all this effort after the attack to string us along then dump us. I starting to believe there will be a payday. I will keep my shares and mine if it all works out.

Back