• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Windows Dash wallet, Error message, Failed to write block last two days.

Dunedoo

Foundation Member
Not sure if anyone else is getting this message.
For the last two days, I keep getting
upload_2015-5-13_10-54-6.png

After I click ok, my wallet shuts down.
I reopen it and will sync again until the next time.

Attachments

• upload_2015-5-13_10-53-4.png
    upload_2015-5-13_10-53-4.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 67
Have tou tried to delete all inside your datadir, I mean blocks chainstate etc except the wallet.dat??

Last edited by a moderator:
Have tou tried to delete all inside your datadir, I means blocks chains etc except the wallet.dat??
Deleted, sure did, the whole wallet, loaded a new wallet and its been going for it for about 10 minutes. I will drop in the backup after it has finished
I loaded another wallet the other day as well and took and 90 minutes to fully sync and I'm not having problems with that one.

Deleted, sure did, the whole wallet, loaded a new wallet and its been going for it for about 10 minutes. I will drop in the backup after it has finished
I loaded another wallet the other day as well and took and 90 minutes to fully sync and I'm not having problems with that one.
My wallet is doing the same. Did you create a new wallet and swap over the backup file?

Yes. The sync time is really fast now so I didn't muck around with the troublesome QT. I just downloaded again, sync'd and swapped over the backup.

Ok. I will give it go. Thank you.
Your new. Welcome. I found DashTalk to be the best forum.Introduce yourself to the forum.
Go to Forums/Dash Currency/General discussion/new members welcome to Dash Currency! Introduce yourself.
:smile:

Back