• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Error Signing up on DCT ?!

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
a chat group guy of mine has some problems with
signing up to DCT ?!

Propulsion can you please look at that ?!
tx

QTbjH51.jpg

Edit
he tried all browsers on Mac, and got error messages on all
+ extra weird (bellow) on safari

Z25ejQc.jpg

"I wish I could PM the guy to get some darkcoin. (somebody is selling some)
But, since they site was switched, I still cannot register.
And everyone has ignored my emails that dasktalk.org registration is fucked.
"DashTalk - Error
Please enter a value using 30 characters or fewer."
Too bad."

Last edited by a moderator:
+ Propulsion Let me remind xenForo (engine of DashTalk) has ready languages packs for all main languages.
There is for Cninees: https://xenforo.com/community/resou...ed-chinese-version-of-xenforo-繁體中文與簡體中文.4185/

These packs will allow non-English speakers freely register and use DashTalk without (or with less) such confusions.

Regarding particular case: may be it is because of he is trying to register with Chinese characters in login and they are decoding into too-long English characters... Advice him to switch to English letters...

Hate to ask it but is he singing up with a username less than 30 characters? This is the first time I've heard of this error. He can contact me directly if he wishes my username at former website name.

Lol
Good point !
I belive he did

I pass your email along !
Tx

Hate to ask it but is he singing up with a username less than 30 characters? This is the first time I've heard of this error. He can contact me directly if he wishes my username at former website name.

Hey props
The guys just pinged me and asked what is going on as he has not heard back from you
(He emailed you everything on the 19th)

Back