• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

My DASH photo-bank (unofficial)

bd81b615e0d1.jpg

http://s017.radikal.ru/i440/1504/dc/bd81b615e0d1.jpg
Oh Yeah! I'm really liking this:tongue:

I forgot to mention that I was inspired by the wonderful initiative of Tungfa - DRK (Fun) Image Library. I thank him for all his work and initiative!

I think his Library is not just a fun and "off topic" - and all RP work for the project is as important as all other aspects of DASH project.

That is why we do need "PROMOTION" section on DashTalk and accumulate there all our "DASH POWER" as we are doing with code.

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot to mention that I was inspired by the wonderful initiative of Tungfa - DRK (Fun) Image Library. I thank him for all his work and initiative!

I think his Library is not just a fun and "off topic" - and all RP work for the project is as important as all other aspects of DASH project.

That is why we do need "PROMOTION" section on DashTalk and accumulate there all our "DASH POWER" as we are doing with code.
Where do I sign? :smile:

Here here:grin:

Back