• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Vertoe reached out today, let's reach back!

TaoOfSatoshi

Vertoe reached out on BCT today.

Vertoe, I ask you to rejoin the DASH team to help us build the perfect Digital Cash, for ALL it's uses. The RTs ask you, too.

https://twitter.com/taoofsatoshi/status/582348405797699584

Please RT if you're on Twitter and feel the same.
modify_inline.gif

Hi Tao.. I don't think that will happen... And I don't think that is necessarily a bad thing. I wouldn't be throwing that on Twitter.... Reading between the lines there is something that was personal between couple of the players on this. I think it's best to let it lie. They know where they are and where they stand. Pushing for it will make it worse. Let die bro. ;)

Hi Tao.. I don't think that will happen... And I don't think that is necessarily a bad thing. I wouldn't be throwing that on Twitter.... Reading between the lines there is something that was personal between couple of the players on this. I think it's best to let it lie. They know where they are and where they stand. Pushing for it will make it worse. Let die bro. ;)
Agreed, very well said. Let it be. Thank him for all the work he did thus far and wish him the best in whatever future endeavors he decides to take on. The snid-ness though of V's post still is a bit childish though

Vertoe reached out on BCT today.

Vertoe, I ask you to rejoin the DASH team to help us build the perfect Digital Cash, for ALL it's uses. The RTs ask you, too.

https://twitter.com/taoofsatoshi/status/582348405797699584

Please RT if you're on Twitter and feel the same.
modify_inline.gif
Hey Tao,

Thanks for reaching out to vertoe. I must say I had some disagreement with you in the past but this one I totally agree with you. Even if vertoe doesn't want to come back to this community, you show at least there still are some grateful people to his tremendous work on this project. So please keep asking him to come back if you like.

I read vertoe's post on BCT and I do not see any trolling or fudding in his post, just an expression of frustration and disappointment. Any programmer of his ability can earn a very high salary in the six figures or more easily, yet he spent a whole year on this project, for what? if not for his passion and love for what he was doing.

For those people who think this was childish or whatever, I hope they look at themselves, They haven't done what vertoe has done, but would rather be spending time talking to trolls on BCT, acting like trolls themselves, and talk of "childish". This project still has a lot of work to do, I hope if they want to take this to the "mainstream", they should rather do some work and not just talk.

So thanks for even trying to get this project go further on your part!

I think this is a divisive issue that needs to be laid to rest. Even though I agree that vertoe was an important part of this community and it's development... And contributed greatly to it... Im not about to put someone on a pedestal. Vertoe is obviously an intelligent individual and made the best decision based on his views. This happens in all projects
... views/goals diverge and people move on. I deal with this often. It's not a bad or a good thing... It's just a thing. We move on. Others will also come and go.

For the record...I believe that both parties handled this situation quite poorly... In my opinion. That being said...let's keep looking to the future and learn from this.

Well, in the absence of any of us knowing the facts,
Vertoe = talented developer and I would be thrilled to have him back.
This is how I feel. If you don't feel the same, simply don't RT.

Back