• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Logo Contest

These look really good. #1 is first choice and #6 is a distant second for me.

I agree with alex-ru that the "A" seems a little like an "R". Feels trendy and "trying too hard", but I really like the arrows in the "S". For some logos that would feel cheesy, but for Dash, it is really relevant to what we are doing.

TFeels trendy and "trying too hard", but I really like the arrows in the "S". For some logos that would feel cheesy, but for Dash, it is really relevant to what we are doing.

May be designer would offer different arrows, in perfect balance with whole logo...

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to vote for this one but it's not in the choices to vote for...

z31KZG3.png

Hello,
I am not liking the arrows in the S at all.. so that limits the choice down... to tell the truth I like the original dash one of the members came up with better then any of these.

7LNcIPu.png
Yeah this one too - Why isn't this one and the one above that I posted in the choices? Where is the thread for the initial contest?

I dont like the arrows and would like to have the D readable as a inverted C.

V8GRxqRNJXZiBK84O8dwVLcqgVVBc-X49G0VZ9tqcnZ6-xFT8Bx2SSdobzQHOGpYbBux2szgOvyq4AKmVP1GIOOELw1F5hYBTQFrA58xVnEVd1TPtwDBcb9PnliDuHvqFRHO5c8

or
7LNcIPu.png

Exactly this and not to offend anyone or become camosoul negative but these

aHsybRb.png

Are all terrible compared to the 2 posted by Pille. They look like graphic design students experimenting with photoshop/illustrator. Arrows everywhere, symbols, details that are way too fine. They clash horribly amongst each other and the design elements in each logo between themselves.

Oh and doesn't matter what I think anyways since I'm not even allowed to vote not having 300 messages on darkcointalk. Nevermind the thousands of messages on Bitcointalk Darkcoin forum since the beginning and the implication in spreading the word about DRK for a year.

I love the internal double arrows!!

I really love #5, specially in context. I love the "klingony" look of the inverted V but WITH the little triangle dot at the bottom.

I love it to death! Really modern and stylish!

nkf1whXD0VPmwNchAouFG1sQkR3jv7KmSB36ghsCCdGauZN75_K12sqFs_ola6sBgRPNyDKwQ99yJJnVYno14_-CA__VOGdVidMayQSUgVFILt2Mebxz6TS8JtLB9ERPH5erRjQ

Didnt really look good on the list in 2D, but in 3D it looks simply amazing to me.

The grey arrows/color scheme, I don't really like tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back