• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

A warning to you all.

I'll tell you what, this hit home hard, and I don't even know you stone, but I believe when you hit the rock bottom like you did, that's when you ask for Gods help. And sometimes when you are in that valley, the only way is up from there and then to the mountaintop. I was involved with some activities that were not gambling, but similar and way worse, and got caught, and the Lord helped me out of it, I don't care if I sound preachy, but it's true I was pulled out of the mire, I admire you for your confessions and it really helps to talk about it, everyone does bad stuff, but it's not the end of the world. If anything your plan of just getting away from it is probably the best thing you could ever do, because it's like an alcoholic going to a bar. If you ever need to talk, just let me know, I know it must suck right now but things will get better, we all really enjoyed your input here.
'

Just one bump. I've spilled the beans on DCT, BCT DRK thread and on the BCT gambling thread (that was hard work). Time to focus on us.

I have never gambled before.... Though i have also gambled with darkcoins, because there is no other thing you can do.... Oh, and i had a similar szene with dice, but the luck was on my side, when i gambled my last 3000 coins to win back 1 drk max....

Back