• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Twitter DASH Hashtag

TaoOfSatoshi

Hey All,

I have played around with the hashtag #DASH, and there is far too much noise in that Twitter feed to use it effectively to get our news and info out properly.

As such, I have looked into hashtag usage, and I have concluded that the hashtag #DashDC is perfect due to our name DASH - Digital Cash, and due to the fact it has minimal noise (only 5 tweets since October).

I will be using this hashtag, and I propose that it be made the default.

#DashDC

Cheers,

Tao.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yer-might be a good choice, I see the tag dashdc is for homelessness in Washington DC. Perhaps in an act of altruism, using Evan and UdjinM6 latest mod for 3rd party recipients, 10% of a masternode's payments for a month or two could be re-directed to a certain homelessness centre in Washington, if they just happened to have a wallet address , lets say for example.
I will happily donate 1 dash to said homeless centre for starters.

Hey All,

I have played around with the hashtag #DASH, and there is far too much noise in that Twitter feed to use it effectively to get our news and info out properly.

As such, I have looked into hashtag usage, and I have concluded that the hashtag #DashDC is perfect due to our name DASH - Digital Cash, and due to the fact it has minimal noise (only 5 tweets since October).

I will be using this hashtag, and I propose that it be made the default.

#DashDC

Cheers,

Tao.
I suppose we can keep #getintothedark. What do you think? #getintothedark whit #DashDC

good thinking here
i am oin DashDC as well now
i am still using #getintothedark while DRK is still around
i think we should try to reach others by using more different additional hostages
i am trying (i do not have enough time to really get into Twitter)
to use stories DRK related with hashtags #bitcoin #FreeRoss (just of the top of my head) and such
to spread the love a bit
just a thought
:wink:

Back