• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS Omega Geneve Seamaster De Ville Auto

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonehedge

Foundation Member
As some of you might know, I am in the process of setting up an online watch shop (DRK and BTC only) selling luxury, vintage or collectable watches. Prices will from £50 to £10,000+. As discussions with my suppliers continue, I thought I'd make a little history and sell a watch for DRK!

Vintage late 1960s Omega Geneve Seamaster De Ville Automatic Watch

This is a relatively rare and beautiful Omega Geneve watch.

The complex automatic Swiss movement is a favourite amongst Omega enthusiasts as it has the complex and convenient "push pull" date change mechanism. This item was handcrafted in moderate quantities the 1960s and 1970's and is in collectors condition.

The watch features an elegant circular face. The date is shown to the three o'clock position. The item is extremely well preserved for a watch of its age...the star of the show is the stunning champagne face which is blemish free and a real eyecatcher. The domed crystal is scratch free and pristine.

The watch has been lightly serviced (cleaned) and also features the original Omega engraved crown and a NEW Omega leather strap. The watch could do with a light jewellers polish (usually free!) but I prefer to leave that decision to the buyer as you can only polish a watch so many times before it begins to lose its natural shape.

This watch is for sale for 140DRK including shipping worldwide. First come first served!

IMG_20150312_203731-1.jpg
IMG_20150312_203825.jpg
IMG_20150312_203834.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back