• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DRK iPhone wallet?

hahaaa
come on
it was not that bad.
I looked into quotations at some point as down here many companies are based in HK but have all their programmers sitting in the Philippines (Cebu) which is much better and reliable than the Indian counterparts + I know some people who could help. but all I heard from them is that it is propper expensive if you wanna have it done right !
10-20k US$ ! (that would be an hight end DRK iphone wallet incl all extras )

If I had the necessary hardware, I could get a DRK iPhone wallet running in a short time based on Bread Wallet. I have already looked at the code and have a basic understanding of what to change to get it configured for the DarkCoin network.

If I had the necessary hardware, I could get a DRK iPhone wallet running in a short time based on Bread Wallet. I have already looked at the code and have a basic understanding of what to change to get it configured for the DarkCoin network.

what hardware you mean ?
a MAC or an iPhone ?

Please specify what exactly you need to get it done.

Is it possible Darkcoin wallet gets rejected on apple app store?

Please specify what exactly you need to get it done.

Is it possible Darkcoin wallet gets rejected on apple app store?

The necessary hardware would be a Mac, perhaps even a Mac Mini and an iPad/iPod/iPhone. This is a significant investment (about $1000).

Would it be rejected by the app store? My guess is no, based on that Bread Wallet for Bitcoin and Dough Wallet for Dogecoin are on the store.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/breadwallet-bitcoin-wallet/id885251393?mt=8

So is Hive accepting DRK/Dash
do we have any multi coins wallets for iPhone ?
(i thought we were on 1 but can not find the link anymore)

Well, I have a poor, short-term solution if you have an iPhone and you must send/receive DRK... use a web wallet like https://www.coinwallet.co/

Here is the list of currently supported coins:

• Bitbean (BITB)
  • Bitcoin (BTC)
  • Bitcoindark (BTCD)
  • Bitmark (BTM)
  • Bitstake (XBS)
  • Carboncoin (CARB)
  • Darkcoin (DRK)
  • Digitalcoin (DGC)
  • Dogecoin (DOGE)
  • Feathercoin (FTC)
  • Groestlcoin (GRS)
  • Limecoinx (LIMX)
  • Litecoin (LTC)
  • MasterTraderCoin (MTR)
  • Megacoin (MEC)
  • Nakamotodark (NKT)
  • Peercoin (PPC)
  • Primecoin (XPM)
  • Quotient (XQN)
  • Sapience (XAI)
  • Syscoin (SYS)
  • Unobtanium (UNO)
  • Zetacoin (ZET)
It kinda sucks on fees though:

CodeCurrency NameWithdrawal FeeMinimum Withdrawal
DRKDarkcoin0.50% DRKno minimum

https://holytransaction.com seems to have no fees and supports a handful of coins, Darkcoin is one of them.

Access Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Peercoin, Darkcoin, Blackcoin and Mastercoin with all of its assets from one unified interface. Easy and instantly, right from this website. No software downloads required.

How much does it cost?
We charge no fees.

Edit: Crap. "Safari for iOS is not supported at the moment. Please use Chrome."

Back