• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.2.x Testing

Is there any reason the client is identifying itself as v0.11.1.25-bdbdbf9-beta (64-bit) ?
Am I getting the wrong link?

If this is normal, can someone send me some testDRK?

yJCspQEi9SJNKZGr1PB6Kdh31wURM73gQx

Thanks.:cool:

eduffield Thank you for the detailed explanation about the 100x better security on BCT. Can you also provide a quick explanation on the 80% faster mixing claim? For PR purposes, shutting up the doubters...

eduffield Thank you for the detailed explanation about the 100x better security on BCT. Can you also provide a quick explanation on the 80% faster mixing claim? For PR purposes, shutting up the doubters...
Probably a direct result of needing less rounds for better anonymity.

Just popping in to let ya'all know I've been running a masternode, but I just don't have time to mess with the testing. Maybe later, but I'm trying to support with a running masternode ;P I'm just updating to latest 2.1 version now :)

i'm getting a lot of 'Darksend request incomplete : Last Darksend was too recent' messages during Darksend Mixing... and with a lot i mean a lot.
Downloaded and running v0.11.2.1 (windows 32bit) from page 3

i''m running 4 wallets and they all show that message constantly, not one has got to a mixing round so far.

Also 'Darksend request incomplete : transaction not valid' messages

Seeing some messages to STDOUT: Updated 2

Perhaps just left over debug messages?

Tools -> Option Configuration File

(Who did this!?!?!??!? It's genius. Thinking about the darkcoin end user!)

eduffield, UdjinM6, when I started the mixing, my wallet got a collateral fee but the mixing hasn't progressed. Darksend is either idle or this:

upload_2015-3-5_18-55-58.png

upload_2015-3-5_18-56-21.png
upload_2015-3-5_18-55-58.png upload_2015-3-5_18-56-21.png

I guess we need more testers on Testnet?!

I have the same issue.

Started my wallets before more that 2 hours and they didn't progress until then (stuck at 0% after the first denom).
I see enough masternodes for testing, so I will leave 2 wallets mixing for as long as required, lets see that speeds things up ..

repeating error message in debug about every 1 minute.

2015-03-06 00:40:25 ProcessMessages(mnw, 145 bytes): Exception 'CDataStream::read() : end of data' caught, normally caused by a message being shorter than its stated length
2015-03-06 00:40:25 ProcessMessage(mnw, 145 bytes) FAILED

Back