• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Any future job offers for an ex felon getting released in 2017?

Lord Of The Internet

I'm a cryptonut with an impressive resume. Unfortunately, I'm also a filthy criminal and soon to be ex felon. I have been and will be in prison for completely victimless crimes. A prisoner of the "war on drugs", if you will. My crimes involve such evil things as growing a certain plant in a certain state. I can see why they spent millions of federal dollars investigating me for years and years.

Anyways, and in all seriousness, I will be broke and destitute when I get released from prison sometime in 2017. The DEA took everything i've ever owned just to be spiteful. They even took all my family photos and memorabilia. I had planned ahead to some extent. But due to recent, multiple, and catastrophic losses of savings and bitcoin, my plans are pretty much ruined.

Do any of you know of any place that would accept me wholeheartedly for employment? From what I hear, businesses get a huge tax write off for hiring an ex felon. If you own a company, after the tax write off, i'd essentially be working for you for free from what I understand. If you, or anyone you know, owns a business and might need someone in 2017, let me know. I'm a smart guy in general and have some skills in coding and web development. But I'm really up for ANY job i can get my hands on no matter what it is.

whow
that is quite a story !
sorry to hear

I am in no position to help unfortunately
but good on you to put it out here

by 2017 the laws might have changed further and maybe by then your "growing skills" might be in high legit demand !

And if any of you have any sweet trading or moneymaking tips, for the love of god, send me some info.

I liquidated my masternode yesterday for 12 bitcoins. My plan is to try and use that capital to somehow bring myself back up to 52 bitcoins total within the next month. I've been that successful trading in the past, but that was with some nice insider info and a bot.

So again, if any of you guys have any good suggestions or info, please let me know.

THANKS!

I just wanted to post to you that I hope
you have a trusted hosting service for your MN's but I guess I am too late for that !

I still need more tips bros. I have 13 days before I have to report to prison. What's the newest coin about to explode in value and all that stuff?

The good news is that in the event of a zombie apocalypse, your growing skills will help you get a foothold in any fledgling community once the tinned foods start running out.

Of course if you're in prison, and the apocalypse happens, you're pretty much screwed, unless someone turns up with the keys and a list of all the inmates and their crimes, they also might look favorably on your skills (less so on the rapists and murderers, they might not be able to find the keys for those guys, sorry).

I wish you luck.

I still need more tips bros. I have 13 days before I have to report to prison. What's the newest coin about to explode in value and all that stuff?
crypto coin collector club on FB
Nathan is a pretty good guy
and all they do there is hunt for new coins and buy sell fast
I ised him (and know him ) a year ago and he knows what he is talking about
be careful and do not lose your Moolah !
I would put everything including my grand man into MN's , find a trusted hosts and let them work for you while in there !!

Back