• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.0 - Darkcoin Core Release

Guys, I have several reports from different users that wallet crashes sometimes in incomprehensible manner, stops syncing with strange wallet.dat DB error and so on.
After solving this issues with them privately I'd like to ask everyone now:
Please verify your wallet version reported by getinfo is the most recent one.

That's how you do this:
Open "Tools" -> "Debug console" and type "getinfo". Look for the field "walletversion" and if it doesn't match 61000 please do upgrade your wallet by running it once with -upgradewallet command-line option. Do not forget to close your wallet first and make sure you have the most recent backup available just in case.

Hey so when I do a -upgradewallet I get the following error message on the console :

00:45:08

cmd-error

Method not found (code -32601)

any ideas?

Hey so when I do a -upgradewallet I get the following error message on the console :

00:45:08

cmd-error

Method not found (code -32601)

any ideas?
Sadly I can't see you image but as far as I understand you are trying to run upgradewallet method in console while it has to be passed as command-line option when you start your wallet

ah command line option.

its just confusing because in the previous sentence you instructed to got to Open "Tools" -> "Debug console" so I did it from there.

I feel so silly now =)

ah command line option.

its just confusing because in the previous sentence you instructed to got to Open "Tools" -> "Debug console" so I did it from there.

I feel so silly now =)
On the console if you type "help" you will see all the functions you can use there. But the commands these geeky devs tell us to use, have to be on the command line. :)

I have some coins in one my mac wallet and previously i tried to Mix them but stopped mixing after 10 minutes. Now I try to send those coins (DS box unchecked) to a different wallet and pop-up window says:

" The transaction was rejected! This might happen if some of the coins in your wallet were already spent, such as if you used a copy of wallet.dat and coins were spent in the copy but not marked as spent here".

I try to send less than my balance, still the same message. Idea how to solve this and access my coins? Thanks

1 hour 10 minutes later, got hit by a collateral of 0.1 drk and now says Darksend is idle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some coins in one my mac wallet and previously i tried to Mix them but stopped mixing after 10 minutes. Now I try to send those coins (DS box unchecked) to a different wallet and pop-up window says:

" The transaction was rejected! This might happen if some of the coins in your wallet were already spent, such as if you used a copy of wallet.dat and coins were spent in the copy but not marked as spent here".

I try to send less than my balance, still the same message. Idea how to solve this and access my coins? Thanks

1 hour 10 minutes later, got hit by a collateral of 0.1 drk and now says Darksend is idle.
enable coin control and select inputs manually. use list mode and sort by amount.

UdjinM6, this is on Testnet.. I upgraded an old wallet from version 60001 to version 61000, it hasn't crashed but it's still very laggy and the screen goes into "not responding" mode at times. Just to let you know. :)

Windows 32-bit.

All my wallets were on old version 60001
now i have them on 61000
(and am very proud of myself)

do i have to start my MN's again, due to new wallet version ?!
(on Mac)

Tx

Yep, looks as if the reference node was restarted...2 Masternodes got < 500 blocks payments, the rest forgot how a payment looks like already...

I was just going to comment on this. Used to receive payments clockwork but nothing for days now :sad:

good choice to just leave it off until iX and the fix for current issues gets released in one go. Just saw 91 % of mn are on current version, nice one. I dont care about missing payments, I care about the technology being developed

You are allowed to care both about the missing payments and the technology being developed :wink: it does not have to be black and white. Besides, people don't buy the populist crap anymore if you know what I mean.

enable coin control and select inputs manually. use list mode and sort by amount.
I had the same problem yesterday, and yes, this solution solved the problem.:smile:

Out of curiosity, what is causing this problem? :confused:

I notice that there are a number of masternodes sporting a shiny 11.1.7 designation. (At least I think it was .7??) This got me thinking that these might be a pre-launch test of IX nodes (Camo-is that you? ;-). My problem occurred after happily being the recipient of DRK donations from about seven kind folks; several of whom did not identify themselves. I wonder what would happen if a testnet version on main-net used IX to lock a transaction for several days? If a recipient of that transaction tried to spend the coin, would it not appear as a conflicted transaction? What else might cause this phenomenon?

By the way--thanks again to all those who sent coins my way, and for what it is worth, I have no problem being a guinea pig (within limits of course!:eek:)

I had the same problem yesterday, and yes, this solution solved the problem.:smile:

Out of curiosity, what is causing this problem? :confused:

I notice that there are a number of masternodes sporting a shiny 11.1.7 designation. (At least I think it was .7??) This got me thinking that these might be a pre-launch test of IX nodes (Camo-is that you? ;-). My problem occurred after happily being the recipient of DRK donations from about seven kind folks; several of whom did not identify themselves. I wonder what would happen if a testnet version on main-net used IX to lock a transaction for several days? If a recipient of that transaction tried to spend the coin, would it not appear as a conflicted transaction? What else might cause this phenomenon?

By the way--thanks again to all those who sent coins my way, and for what it is worth, I have no problem being a guinea pig (within limits of course!:eek:)
I believe it was me :oops:
Previous patch helped to prevent denominated coins from being used in normal txes when there were enough non-denominated coins... but it cleared wrong vector there... :confused:
Should be fixed in 0.11.1.x release https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/pull/155

Back