• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.1.x InstantX Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I'm on 11.1.3 now, is that the latest? Also the lonecrouton, what is instantX depth?
You can start the wallet with, eg. './darkcoin-qt -instantxdepth=23' and it will (in theory) lock the tx for 23 blocks. I think. :confused:

edit: yes 11.1.3 is the latest.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see, thanks :)
How do I know how long it took to clear a payment with instantX ? I think I'm looking at the wrong thing? Is there a clear indicator when a payment has been locked?

could someone plase send few 10 tDARK with IX to:
y2wLS8cqAkyjkSR3Cfiy1ezWbQzJkTmzmX
Thanks!

send some tDRK out via instantX and DS. wow... crazy fast.

Status: 7 confirmations (verified via instantx), broadcast through 1 node(s)Date: 03.02.15 09:38To: y2wLS8cqAkyjkSR3Cfiy1ezWbQzJkTmzmXDebit: -555.00 tDRKTransaction fee: -0.00555 tDRKNet amount: -555.00555 tDRKTransaction ID: bed28829194beef1f110311c49b5563e16af52cf6825434eb8a72b6a21d125e2-000

if someone like to spam back some coins:
y2seh9qu7CkAdSZVky7VBB4stKWjDbKdPt

What does status "conflicted" mean please? I just tried to send 10 to hashcow, but don't think it went through?

Wait, weird.... I have two layers of transactions. Below they have green check marks, and that includes the funds I sent to hashcow. Then above a duplicate list of things with a | line or something where either a checkmark usually goes or the ? or clock. Here it says transaction was conflicted.

What is that?

mTqz9l.jpg

Info: I am denominating funds as I sent the last one. Are these my fees? Why are they separated like that?

What does status "conflicted" mean please? I just tried to send 10 to hashcow, but don't think it went through?

Wait, weird.... I have two layers of transactions. Below they have green check marks, and that includes the funds I sent to hashcow. Then above a duplicate list of things with a | line or something where either a checkmark usually goes or the ? or clock. Here it says transaction was conflicted.

What is that?

mTqz9l.jpg

Info: I am denominating funds as I sent the last one. Are these my fees? Why are they separated like that?
It's a known issue, will be fixed soon (hope so, I'm testing a fix right now). As for now, just run wallet with -zapwallettxes to clear conflicted.

I left the wallet during the night to denom some coins (1000/16) and it completed but the ds final balance is higher than expected .
ds 100%.jpg
wallet v11.1.3

Btw, instantX on mainnet results in the transaction having trouble getting broadcast but is confirmed eventually,it takes 10-15 mins.

It's a known issue, will be fixed soon (hope so, I'm testing a fix right now). As for now, just run wallet with -zapwallettxes to clear conflicted.
Ok, thanks. I'm sorry if I'm regurgitating known issues, I just haven't got the time to keep up with the whole thread :(

BTW, on earlier versions (prior to 11.1.3) I did not see any checkmark or green clock, etc... with instantX although confirmation did show up if I double clicked the transaction.

Now it seems to show up instantly with a green clock, which I assume is the instantX confirmation. Is this correct?

The second wallet has also an issue with DS 1000/16R.

It stucked at 55% with insufficient funds error.

ds 55%.jpg

I stopped DS, closed the wallet, deleted the peers.dat and started it again with -zapwallettxes, because there was a conflicted denom tx, but didn't fix it.

2015-02-03 16:00:35 DoAutomaticDenominating: MakeCollateralAmounts: nSplitBalance -24421244200 nTotalBalance 75558715800
2015-02-03 16:00:35 keypool reserve 1820
2015-02-03 16:00:35 MakeCollateralAmounts: Not enough balance to split
2015-02-03 16:00:35 keypool return 1820
2015-02-03 16:00:37 Darksend is idle
2015-02-03 16:01:12 DoAutomaticDenominating: MakeCollateralAmounts: nSplitBalance -24421244200 nTotalBalance 75558715800
2015-02-03 16:01:12 keypool reserve 1820
2015-02-03 16:01:12 MakeCollateralAmounts: Not enough balance to split
2015-02-03 16:01:12 keypool return 1820

The second wallet has also an issue with DS 1000/16R.

It stucked at 55% with insufficient funds error.

View attachment 880

I stopped DS, closed the wallet, deleted the peers.dat and started it again with -zapwallettxes, because there was and conflicted denom tx, but didn't fix it.
mine just finished loading again and my conflicted are gone. However, I'm sure it didn't solve the problem for future transactions. Did your old conflicted notes remain, or are you saying your transaction list cleaned up but when you sent again, you got more conflicted transactions? This is apparently being worked on, so I don't think it'll be fixed until the next release?

I'm sorry to ask this again, but this is what I see when I do an instant transaction. I want to know if it went through instantly, or if it's not working. The big issue for me here, is that there is no visual confirmation that tells me it's been accepted instantly, unless the note 5/confirmed (verified via instantX) means it worked. I'd rather see confirmation on the send page (so you don't have to try to change tabs) AND in the column with the ?. Is the blue ? new? If so, it's not noticeably different from a regular send.

kgDDfe.jpg

I'm sorry to ask this again, but this is what I see when I do an instant transaction. I want to know if it went through instantly, or if it's not working. The big issue for me here, is that there is no visual confirmation that tells me it's been accepted instantly, unless the note 5/confirmed (verified via instantX) means it worked. I'd rather see confirmation on the send page (so you don't have to try to change tabs) AND in the column with the ?. Is the blue ? new? If so, it's not noticeably different from a regular send.

kgDDfe.jpg

thats InstantX at work .. first you receive 5 MN confirmations and then it waits for one POW confirmation (normally the next block)
after which its fully confirmed transaction wise. It will mention something like 1 node broadcasted which is yr POW confirmation. You will also notice right after the 5 MN confirmations the receiver address gets the amount added to his/her Total ... this is implemented even without having to wait for the POW confirmation. This makes the transaction instant.

If you want to see how fast it arrives just give us a wallet address and we will InstantX you some tDRK's

interesting! this transactions you send me is still unconfirmed here after half an hour.
I mix some coins at the moment - could this mess up instantX?
any need for screenshots?

TanteStefana. do you like to give me a ping pong tDRK adress? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back