• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.1.x InstantX Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I got my testnet masternode up, and another wallet is trying to mix. I haven't had a chance to send funds, I'll try that here in a moment to see what happens :D
Zap some over to my pasture, Tante.
y2NevUPYyY4Vh4s71Wy6PHLEisEepqNRmN
can send back?

Ok, I got my testnet masternode up, and another wallet is trying to mix. I haven't had a chance to send funds, I'll try that here in a moment to see what happens :D
can send back?

can send back?
just sent some to you
Status: 5/confirmed (verified via instantx), broadcast through 2 node(s)
Date: 2/1/2015 23:27
To: y2NevUPYyY4Vh4s71Wy6PHLEisEepqNRmN
Debit: -83.00 tDRKNet amount: -83.00 tDRK
Transaction ID: c98a32b472a741b76fcf3daf68183a9cafa40ea7495cc868a42664d14147e195-000

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops, I'm on version 11.1.0, trying to update to 11.1.1... slow download...

Ok, looks like version # wasn't updated I also didn't realize I needed to click instant x on the choices, LOL. So I did a few, but one seemed to take over 30 seconds, but I didn't time it, got my phone's stop watch out , and tried to time the next one, and it was literally instant. Instant instant, broadcast through 1 node. I assume that means that the 1 node I broadcasted through just happened to be the chosen masternode? Is that how it works?

just sent some to you
Status: 5/confirmed (verified via instantx), broadcast through 2 node(s)
Date: 2/1/2015 23:27
To: y2NevUPYyY4Vh4s71Wy6PHLEisEepqNRmNDebit: -83.00 tDRKNet amount: -83.00 tDRK
Transaction ID: c98a32b472a741b76fcf3daf68183a9cafa40ea7495cc868a42664d14147e195-000
Showing instant on your end, and 1 confirmation on my end after 3 or 4 minutes.

second tx of 15 tdrk caught up and over took Moli's 83 tdrk,
upload_2015-2-2_9-4-52.png

I just did another, it took 44 seconds
another never gave me a check mark, but when I double clicked on the transaction, it said 5/confirmed verified via instant X but I still had a ? in that column

I don't remember sending 83???

Nope, that's from someone else :)

BTW, I'm mixing while sending coins that are not ready ;) - meaning they haven't gone the specified rounds :)

NOPE that was an untruth! I forgot my wallet had been restarted, so DarkSend was off. Once I turned it on, I couldn't send funds. When I tried to enter my passphrase to send funds, it would error out saying my wallet was unlocked for denominations only. I tried it after setting Darksend with the wallet unlocked for denomination only, and just unlocked fully, but the reacation on the send tab was the same. Is this intended behavior?

I just did another, it took 44 seconds
another never gave me a check mark, but when I double clicked on the transaction, it said 5/confirmed verified via instant X but I still had a ? in that column
You?
Status: 5/confirmed (verified via instantx)Date: 02/02/2015 09:18From: unknownTo: y2NevUPYyY4Vh4s71Wy6PHLEisEepqNRmN (own address, label: tante)Credit: 50.00 tDRKNet amount: +50.00 tDRKTransaction ID: 7f9f3084c1c38a7a85a139ecb29bb935bad30969d5a5df2acce98e8155f098f8-000

Ok, lets see, I did... um I did 15 then 5 ... hey, I sent more, but they're not on the transaction list anymore! Could they have been reversed?

Maybe I don't remember correctly, so let me try a few again... I easily get confused

Ok, lets see, I did... um I did 15 then 5 ... hey, I sent more, but they're not on the transaction list anymore! Could they have been reversed?

Maybe I don't remember correctly, so let me try a few again... I easily get confused
I think we're both on about the same level lol.

Ugh, Ok, I was trying to send while mixing, and as I reported above, I got an error that couldn't unlock my wallet when I tried to send. I've tried to stop Darksend, and still couldn't send, so I tried going to Settings > unlock wallet, unlocked it, and still could not send for the same error I reported above, I guess I'll have to stop and restart the wallet to reset everything and make it work again ;P

Ok after resetting, I sent 6 coins and didn't get a check mark, but when I double clicked on the transaction, it said 5/confirmations (via instant x) so ??? Is it working?

Ok 1 minute 35 seconds for the last instant to turn into a checkmark. I guess that's it for me tonight. I need to go to sleep ;P Good night!!!

Ugh, Ok, I was trying to send while mixing, and as I reported above, I got an error that couldn't unlock my wallet when I tried to send. I've tried to stop Darksend, and still couldn't send, so I tried going to Settings > unlock wallet, unlocked it, and still could not send for the same error I reported above, I guess I'll have to stop and restart the wallet to reset everything and make it work again ;P

Ok after resetting, I sent 6 coins and didn't get a check mark, but when I double clicked on the transaction, it said 5/confirmations (via instant x) so ??? Is it working?
I think so, as it says instantX, I am now getting a hit rate of about 80% where as last night it was 30%.

Good morning :smile:.

DS running good on both wallets - 2/8 rounds (250/8 a bit slowly - 55%/7hr).

who wants some instant tDRK from me? post your address.

Here :smile:.

y9dezSgHxG94GQbxiAGxDTzx4k1Y55bahc
yL99qpBHyAQ448ojeJytq5HewH4G7SqzRt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back