• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Help translating the darkcoin core

72: Request payments (generates QR codes and darkcoin: URIs)

Darkcoin should be uppercase.
nope, it's URI like
darkcoin:XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6?amount=1.00&label=DonationRequest&message=Send%20me%20Donations%20PLEEEEEEASE

EDIT: changed address in that URI in case someone is willing to try it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Little annoying Transifex[™] bug: sources starting with "%n" can NOT be translated, the "save" button does not work.

Seems the "<numerusform> ... </numerusform>" tags are needed in the source as well.

Suggestions ARE possible, so I'll enter my translations as suggestions.

Some poor soul (vertoe ?) has to change this later...

Little annoying Transifex[™] bug: sources starting with "%n" can NOT be translated, the "save" button does not work.

Seems the "<numerusform> ... </numerusform>" tags are needed in the source as well.

Suggestions ARE possible, so I'll enter my translations as suggestions.

Some poor soul (vertoe ?) has to change this later...
hmm.. which one exactly? Just saved 111 and 222 in "%n active connection(s) to Darkcoin network" in German

EDIT: there are small buttons "one" and "other", you must click them to switch various numerusform-s

everyone please stop translating for 30min, coffee break!

i will try to reset this repository for one second.

everyone please stop translating for 30min, beer break!

i will try to reset this repository for one second.

Fixed!

smilie_drink3.gif

ok, you did it.. Russian is at 68% and lots of "bitcoin" strings now :eek:
no worry, i'm trying to import bitcoin first and than replace it with your darkcoin translations. and if this does not work i can reset it to the state before, just let me try it out first.

no worry, i'm trying to import bitcoin first and than replace it with your darkcoin translations. and if this does not work i can reset it to the state before, just let me try it out first.

Some of the new (untranslated) ones were already there before :what:

I keep getting an error by the tx client.

Code:
Pushing 'eo' translations (file: src/qt/locale/darkcoin_eo.ts)
Exception: Could not import file: <django.utils.functional.__proxy__ object at 0x6d46310>

Nah, I though I was finished yesterday.

Anyway, too many bitcoin strings for now. I'll continue once the English strings will be "final" (changed from bitcoin)

Alright, we might have lost a few strings from yesterday (sorry for that!) :oops:

But we now have the full base language of bitcoin available (around 500 strings in 72 languages!) and only have to translate the darkcoin stuff on top!

UdjinM6 russian 100% ;-)

Oh it looks like we didnt lose any strings at all!

Please merge hu (this is what you merged from bitcoin) which is at 49%, and hu_HU (my translation from yesterday) which is at 29%. If this cannot be scripted, I'll do it manually later.

Please merge hu (this is what you merged from bitcoin) which is at 49%, and hu_HU (my translation from yesterday) which is at 29%. If this cannot be scripted, I'll do it manually later.
can do that, stay tuned.

Back