• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.0 - Darkcoin Core Release

Is it just me? Or is this the best wallet (11.0.13) we have ever had?! It just works!!!!
(Great job and thank you so much, Devs!)
- What does the little graphic of a "lock" mean on the coin control? -

win7 32bit
it was a wallet.dat from onyx moved to core
and i had to -reindex when i updated
the coins were anonymised on both versions
Ahhah! just what i thought. I think it's because of the wallet size 6100 vs. 6001, I'd rather send the coins from Onyx to Core. someone correct me if I'm wrong,

Wow - so far so good... Within 25mins we're 15% done on 8 rounds... This is a world apart from what DS was like before. It's quite frankly astonishing...! The speed at which the devs have taken this tech and refined it... Big hats off and muchos respectos. I'm blown away by it. It's gone from Model T ford to Bugatti Veyron in a matter of weeks.

Will let you all know when all 8 rounds are done. **Still in shock**

Cheers :grin:

Wow - so far so good... Within 25mins we're 15% done on 8 rounds... This is a world apart from what DS was like before. It's quite frankly astonishing...! The speed at which the devs have taken this tech and refined it... Big hats off and muchos respectos. I'm blown away by it. It's gone from Model T ford to Bugatti Veyron in a matter of weeks.

Will let you all know when all 8 rounds are done. **Still in shock**

Cheers :grin:
You ain't seen anything yet until you try 16 rounds, which actually shows up as 17 rounds. Be a DRK man, try it!
:grin:

Aswan, I've finally got my coins anonymized in v.110014, thought you might like to know that error has definitely been fixed.
Per our convo in IRC about change, I put an orange square around those amounts to let you see what I was asking about.

upload_2015-2-2_3-16-58.png

Gotta get some sleep. Will read your post later. Thanks :)

Aswan, I've finally got my coins anonymized in v.110014, thought you might like to know that error has definitely been fixed.
Per our convo in IRC about change, I put an orange square around those amounts to let you see what I was asking about.

View attachment 857

Gotta get some sleep. Will read your post later. Thanks :)

Thanks for the info, I thought you meant Dead Change that occurred as a change from spending a DS denomination. The amounts you got there are some collaterals and the 0.672407 seems to be just too small to actually attempt mixing (on avg. there would be a significant portion of the 0.672407 lost due to DS fees). This is why it is not being mixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, something unusual happened on the network I think.

I got hit by a ton of conflicting txs right at 22:20 (GMT +9) as well as had 10 "payment to yourself" of varying amounts between 22:04 and 22:41. DS was enabled at the time.

Some sort of attack? Forking? My client acting up?

Hmm, something unusual happened on the network I think.

I got hit by a ton of conflicting txs right at 22:20 (GMT +9) as well as had 10 "payment to yourself" of varying amounts between 22:04 and 22:41. DS was enabled at the time.

Some sort of attack? Forking? My client acting up?
What's your debug.log file say for around the same timestamps?

Thesre is BITCOIN word ;)

hjfnwjF.png

v0.11.0.14-g7fafe5d-beta
windows 64 bit

Guys, I have several reports from different users that wallet crashes sometimes in incomprehensible manner, stops syncing with strange wallet.dat DB error and so on.
After solving this issues with them privately I'd like to ask everyone now:
Please verify your wallet version reported by getinfo is the most recent one.

That's how you do this:
Open "Tools" -> "Debug console" and type "getinfo". Look for the field "walletversion" and if it doesn't match 61000 please do upgrade your wallet by running it once with -upgradewallet command-line option. Do not forget to close your wallet first and make sure you have the most recent backup available just in case.

Back