• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS DRK - Skrill, Perfect Money, Pokerstars USD/EUR

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugep3n15

I have some DRK to sell.
If you are in Germany I could meet you in person.

Otherwise - I accept PayPal (gift), Skrill, Pokerstars USD, Perfect Money.

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is taking you time deposit to Bitfinex and trade it into dollars. Alternatively flip it for Bitcoin on any exchange with the pair and exchange into dollars, withdraw to bank. Done. Just make sure it's a site that allows SEPA withdrawal, etc.

Turning it to dollars and withdrawal to bank account would cost at least 25$. No thanks.

Quote from site: "0.100% of the withdrawal amount, with a minimum fee of $20.00"

Turning it to dollars and withdrawal to bank account would cost at least 25$. No thanks.

Quote from site: "0.100% of the withdrawal amount, with a minimum fee of $20.00"
So exchange them for bitcoin and find a local german to take it. More likely to find it that way. I would have suggested localbitcoins but so far they have stopped service in Germany.

I have an account in cryptsy, but I bought these at 8.4$. I don't want to lose more money over exchange rates and fees. Will think about it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back