• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.0 - Darkcoin Core Release

What if I have spent all 0.1 1.0 10 denoms and only 100 left and I darksend 1 drk? Do I lose 99 drk change? Because change goes to miners.
I don't want to be that generous. Am I missing something?
Anybody is willing to answer? Only 100's denoms left in a wallet. What if I darksend few drk?

I've had 3 MNs just stop (daemon on server just quit, nothing odd in debug.log, no obvious signs in logs of RAM/CPU overuse) since updating to v11. They have all had to be restarted from the local wallet.

Local wallet got stuck after 7/8 rounds with two conflicting '!' txes, restarted with -zapwallettxes and now being hit with a string of charges and no DS progress:
v11_1.png

Local wallet got stuck after 7/8 rounds with two conflicting '!' txes, restarted with -zapwallettxes and now being hit with a string of charges and no DS progress:
v11_1.png
On Win 7, I had 1 conflict tx stuck at 39%(for 16 hrs).Had saved a wallet from the start of version 11.0.6 before mixing and did the standard copy and paste thing, re ran same version and everything tickety boo now.

I've had 3 MNs just stop (daemon on server just quit, nothing odd in debug.log, no obvious signs in logs of RAM/CPU overuse) since updating to v11. They have all had to be restarted from the local wallet.

I had the same problem on everything up to 0.11.0.4 - I skipped 0.11.0.5 - Have had this happen only one time since 0.11.0.6 and by pure coincidence, I was looking right at it when it happened. No output of any kind. I roll the command to execute like this in the same terminal so that any STDOUT or STDERR will hit the same screen session: ~/.darkcoin/darkcoind & tail -f ~/.darkcoin/debug.log - but nuthin'. No SEGFAULT, no stacktrace, just poof. The good news is that it is improved in it's occurrence by orders of magnitude in 0.11.0.6 - now over 40 nodes and it only happened once in 24 hours.

Evan suggested gdb to get some infos - this seems to stabilize them for some reason, and when using gdb, they won't freakin' crash anymore... I guess gdb is a workaround, lols. Doesn't get the info I'm looking for, but solves the crashing problem... [rolls eyes] It's like the problem knows I'm looking for it...

Can't offer anything on the DS issues... For the first time in months, I saw a successful denom. Not only that, but it denomed the whole stack in short order with no issues...

Hi, first post here (but been into the dark for 8-9 months now).
Got a little bugreport:
Operating System: Windows 8.1 Home Ultimate 64bit
Issue: Random crashes in Wallet
Description: The wallet seems to randomly crash, the only thing I noticed during the last crash was that a block was created/found in the exactly same moment (was tailing logs).

Congrats to Dev team for a great release!

Latest version is unresponsive and crashes often with "dust" transactions.

Windows 7 64 bit

Why can't we get the same performance as in Darkcoil wallet??

Latest version is unresponsive and crashes often with "dust" transactions.

Windows 7 64 bit

Why can't we get the same performance as in Darkcoil wallet??
Well, Darkcoil doesn't have DS (and masternode support iirc). Not sure where the optimizations lie.

Well, Darkcoil doesn't have DS (and masternode support iirc). Not sure where the optimizations lie.

Problem is with very small payments from P2Pool. I'm talking about 15 "dust" payments per day.
DS and MN should not cause it. These are incoming transactions.

Problem is with very small payments from P2Pool. I'm talking about 15 "dust" payments per day.
DS and MN should not cause it. These are incoming transactions.
Yeah, I hear you. You're left at the moment with either using with daemon to group and send dust and micro payments or Darkcoil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back