• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.0.x Core Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
31 masternodes listed why is there 127.0.0.4 =1 or is that normal, I dont have one running.
In options/main there is a number of script verification threads it's range is 16 to -4, is it possible to have a negative number of threads?

Last edited by a moderator:
Post a picture of your coin control with the list option ticked.

Full list will not fit but they are all 10's above.

hyi7U7B.jpg

Something funky;

2000/8 rounds... humming along. But some already reached there, should be available in the balance right? Its not.

yje4lJd.png

AJJQl3z.png

ml6NJcS.png

* In your Tesnet wallet, click on the Receive tab, and copy your receiving address from this tab.

Actually you need to check under file the receiving addresses and create a new receiving address from there. Its moved from tab receive to file - receiving addresses
Thanks, I will fix when I get home!

does not work on 2 different windows 7 64 bit machines, has assertion failed error db/version_cc line 789. reindex and salvage wallet failed so deleted all darkcoin folders and ran the installation version, now I have the wallet try to start up but as soon as reindex starts it kicks out with no error reported.

But Windows 8.0 is working fine btw.
mh, are you using the latest build by flare?

i think its time to clean up the first bugs and wait until evan pushes 0.11.0.1 ;-)

31 masternodes listed why is there 127.0.0.4 =1 or is that normal, I dont have one running.
In options/main there is a number of script verification threads it's range is 16 to -4, is it possible to have a negative number of threads?
-4 means to keep 4 threads of your machine free. (move the mouse over the arrows and read the tooltip. it's a feature.)

Is there any working faucet? If not can I please have some more coins to y2ysgyffQy2nFZfEuTWkaDS8bnFEnn6ZLH
cheers

mh, are you using the latest build by flare?

i think its time to clean up the first bugs and wait until evan pushes 0.11.0.1 ;-)
Definitely last version (first page version wouldnt work at all-same everyone else), I tried both 32/64 bit quicktime and installation types they all failed apart from on windows 8.0 machine.

does not work on 2 different windows 7 64 bit machines, has assertion failed error db/version_cc line 789. reindex and salvage wallet failed so deleted all darkcoin folders and ran the installation version, now I have the wallet try to start up but as soon as reindex starts it kicks out with no error reported.

But Windows 8.0 is working fine btw.

this assert()? https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/blob/v0.11.0.x/src/leveldb/db/version_set.cc#L789
must be an issue with your wallet. can i get the full error message please?

do you know how to debug binaries in windows? would be great to attach your version to a debugger in win7 x64.

confirming the denomination does not stop. I'm not at over 3k coins (> 8 rounds) and it keeps mixing.

i have to add that I like the behaviour of continuos mixing, if you ask me every client should always mix any coin available. no limitations. this would provide a huge mixing pool and great potential for anonymization.

could some of you sent some tDRK please

y9bvzW5SMEWpRtLmLW49iHp8dGkk9Qw4Lp

mooowh :O)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back