• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Masternode payment variance- my second MN not getting paid 7+ days

TurK-FX

My first MN did not get paid almost 7 days(6 days and 21 hours.) days at one point. Then It started get paid regularly. XjCwaGgoA43SpVw1sWdsmA3gL8DCM1sjL2

Then I got another MN. It has been 7 days and 4 hours. Did anyone had an issue like this? I am about to move the 1000drk to a new address and re-start the MN. But I want to see, if anyone had this issue and what they did to resolve it. MN address is

XnCQDP6vUxGAywjrYRcdpgXuDYAiAJaywq

I have another MN never had an issue and getting paid every 3 days. or so.

Also I saw this thread

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/masternode-missed-payment.3110/page-5

Is this issue still going on? I invested in 7 MNs and planning to get 1 or 2 more. I need to know before I make decision to add more MN or consolidate some. I added 3 more MN yesterday. Just observing to see how those MNs will pan out.

Last edited by a moderator:
My first MN did not get paid almost 7 days(6 days and 21 hours.) days at one point. Then It started get paid regularly. XjCwaGgoA43SpVw1sWdsmA3gL8DCM1sjL2

Then I got another MN. It has been 7 days and 4 hours. Did anyone had an issue like this? I am about to move the 1000drk to a new address and re-start the MN. But I want to see, if anyone had this issue and what they did to resolve it. MN address is

Also I saw this thread

Is this issue still going on? I invested in 7 MNs and planning to get 1 or 2 more. I need to know before I make decision to add more MN or consolidate some. I added 3 more MN yesterday. Just observing to see how those MNs will pan out.
While I am not well versed in the technical aspects of Masternodes, I can tell you that Darksend is being worked on in GitHub as we speak, and most definitely that will include improvements to Masternode software.

Version 0.11 will be testing soon, so I would say hang on, set up a couple more if you can, and enjoy the superb development of this fantastic coin. You will be happy you did, mark my words...

Also I saw this thread

I had this issue I didn't wait longer than two fully cycles to setup a new wallet and restart MN like new then rewards started steady again about 1.5x the masternode count

Hi Turk-fx.
I have some MNs and had only one issue with delay...after that all went smooth...didnt changed addresses...but two cycles are quite much...hmmmmm wondering the improvments in v11

Just got paid at 7days 19 hours mark. I setup a new address when I was going to sleep last night. I said, if still not got paid in the morning, I was going to move the 1000drk and restart the MN. Hopefully this will not happen again. I have 3 new MN did not get paid 1 days 10 hours. I dont wanna have this stress with the other MNs.

I dont wanna have this stress with the other MNs.
Then don't follow them so closely :D

I understand what you say, but a week without payments will barely affect the annual yield. I've had the same problem with one masternode and some other people have reported the same, but in the end they work it out by themselves. I know it is difficult, but it is healthier to stop looking! You're putting a lot of money into this, don't let a missed payment of a couple dollars change what you think.

I underatand that and I dont care about one or 2 missed payment. But I have 6 masternodes and I am using Flare's service. So it costs me 4.7drk a month to maintain each masternode. If I am having this problem over and over and if it is not profitable for me, there is no point of keeping the masternodes. I had close to 3000 dark since from last april-may, but I just started my first MN last month past month. And then another one and anotherone. When you get those MN payments, it is like addiction. Just because of that, I got 3000drk more and started 3 more. If you keep missing the payments, i think it is risky investment.

I underatand that and I dont care about one or 2 missed payment. But I have 6 masternodes and I am using Flare's service. So it costs me 4.7drk a month to maintain each masternode. If I am having this problem over and over and if it is not profitable for me, there is no point of keeping the masternodes. I had close to 3000 dark since from last april-may, but I just started my first MN last month past month. And then another one and anotherone. When you get those MN payments, it is like addiction. Just because of that, I got 3000drk more and started 3 more. If you keep missing the payments, i think it is risky investment.
Well, I know what you feel, indeed MNs payments are adicted, worse than a beer ;) but better than whatever.
~ every 3 days there is a min of 1,75 drk - once you get 3 payments you are ahead of cost .... but every Mn so far should have been chosen ~ +10 times / month...

I've noticed cycle breaks too.

I've got nodes unpaid for : 7.8d, 6.3d, 5.2d, and a bunch at 4.4d but have noticed some other nodes getting early rewards.
Is possible the reference nodes that keep track are being restarted or 17.24 has a bug or both.

For those frustrated, try to remain patient.

I've seen 'clockwork' payments before, and I'm sure we'll see them again a few versions after we get version 'v0.11.1.1'
(the shift-to-modern-bitcoin version coming soon)

Back