• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

$MN$ v3 updated - Receive text message or email notifications upon masternode payment

btw. is is done or we have to wait till new version release?
Not quite yet, will have a big update out either tonight or tomorrow that will include sums like you ask. It will also grab the MN IP address and active status, and I should be done with setting up alerts for dropping in active status! :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Everthings looking good so far. Next up is adding the sum, which is a breath of fresh air compared to this other @*#($, for me. Everything is rock solid so far. Contact me if you hit errors. This version will be out tomorrow.

qXqGWmG.jpg

g8F98FF3gjafogj4 when will be next release to download and check for bugs and future upgrades?? :)
Sorry I fell off the grid. Everything is being pulled nice and cleanly, just have to set up two or 3 additions to ini file and set up like 3 checks/triggers. Its all just legwork not really having to figure anything out, I've just been having holiday / accumulating distractions. Should be out pronto again sorry for delay.

g8F98FF3gjafogj4 what do you think about adding automatic software update or the notifier that there is new ver release?
That is a great idea. It had crossed my mind before but i sorta ruled it out because it would require me running a server, but when you suggested it I realized I can have it react to the OP of this thread! I can start off the OP with something like [ver:03] and have it scan for an increase once a day or something, and if it detects increase there could be a setting for whether you want to receive a notification via text or message box or whatever. I'd also like to have a setting for the option to receive a daily (or however often) update sent that could include the sum of your addresses, current market price etc.

Looks like Eset security wants to block the entire site tinyupload. If anyone has any other recommendations for a place to host the file please lemme know

Thinking about adding a "log" window that would list all your recent changes rather than the silly messageboxes

OK found one visual bug fix
once added the masternode address which is quite long after ticking to show the IP of the masternode the address hides under the IP address - solution enlarge the columns to show what I mean :) check the link http://scr.hu/1ame/v0pzh because the main window width and heigh is non enlargable.

edit1: is it possible to make a white blinking cursor once you click the field where to add the address?
edit2: always ontop option?

OK found one visual bug fix
once added the masternode address which is quite long after ticking to show the IP of the masternode the address hides under the IP address - solution enlarge the columns to show what I mean :) check the link http://scr.hu/1ame/v0pzh because the main window width and heigh is non enlargable.

edit1: is it possible to make a white blinking cursor once you click the field where to add the address?
edit2: always ontop option?

Dang thats a wide one! I'll have to set the width wider or maybe change fonts to something that doesn't vary so much. There's definitely some more visual work to be done, I'll be messing around with it trying to get it looking nice. Added your suggestions to the todo list, thanks!

The program is funking up the way its getting its data from drk.mn. Shouldn;t be a tough fix but cant get to it this evening. You can disable any info you want in the settings.

I was like "hmm.. I'l just have a look, I will not fix it... I'll just have a look...I prom...hmm..ok..hmm..well..." https://gist.github.com/UdjinM6/1c20957179ffb1f71485 :grin:
Compiled version (mac only) https://transfer.sh/NfDs7/mn3.app.zip (the link is live for the next 14 days only)

PS. NO WARRANTIES

PPS. Notifications are not tested, if they don't work I have no idea why :tongue:

HoHoooooo
you man
so you just 'prom hmmm prom hmmm....'
lol
amazing and super cool !
tips incoming
:grin:

Edit:have it up and running,
I do not care about notifications, just love the listing (and adding up total !!)

Edit 2:
this is so cool !
i will work on a rebranding of the graphics above !

Udjin's Mac version is running great
(i have no notifications enabled)
shows me the MN facts as a small window in the background on my Mac
(love it)

but
maybe somebody could throw some design onto that ?! :wink:
I do not want to bore Udjin with this (as i know he has better important things to do)
is there anybody else who could look into this ?

Suggestion:
(i could definitely 'refine' this if anybody is interested)
h04lDxb.jpg

Back