• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Masternode missed payment

CODERsp

Hello everyone! I have one new MN, that got 4 payments last time and these payments were stable (1000-1200 blocks), but the last payment was missed, 2112 blocks gone. How can I understand why it happened so? I worry, I have to get next MN payment and it can be missed too. Thanks.

Interesting today I've been expecting one and just checked again never came through, My MN was last awarded just after block 177000 I expected to see something around 178300 that came and went now and with only 1280 masternodes something isn't right. Any ideas? As CODERsp said just wanting to make sure I do not miss consecutive payments because something is not right even when it looks like all is well.

The same. One missed and now waiting third "round" to next... Something is wrong...

noticed the same thing on one of my two nodes. One was paid right around when I'd expect, the other hasn't seen anything since 175964 (Nov 26th)

Edit: just noticed that payment went through a little while after posting (block 178608). Must have been a temporary glitch or something...

Last edited:
Today I've got next payment. I think, I found the reason. I've got payments every ~1050 blocks, but currently there are ~1220 MNs. So, payments happen more often than MN count. Maybe, some payments are missed because of different order. But, in any way, it was good to watch info such at as drk.poolhash.org, that is currently offline. If it possible, we want to see the official comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same too. One was paid exactly after 2 cycles, then paid after 1100 blocks (there are 1200 mns). It was in the middle of the previous week, the next payment after switching to 30%.

1250 MN and payment after 2500 blocks. I think we got skipped MN payment problem. MN always online.

I have a masternode that was missed payments for 4K blocks (so about ~3 payments). Finally was paid this morning! The other is getting paid fine...

Of these five masternodes, two seem to have not been paid as expected. I have a hunch something might be amiss too.

flare Do you have any thoughts on this? Am I being paranoid again like back in the good old days of random payments?

Of these five masternodes, two seem to have not been paid as expected. I have a hunch something might be amiss too.

flare Do you have any thoughts on this? Am I being paranoid again like back in the good old days of random payments?
Oh, they are getting paid ^^ but all to the same address http://explorer.darkcoin.fr/address/XbEDaYK62sQrtSffRknZK6pKa2vATXvnkR

This is the root cause for this --> http://explorer.darkcoin.fr/tx/eabfda3f35d979598e1a6b5a90bc4b58c56599c7dcd6ed55b1ebad6ad37b3c05#o3

0FnEaB4.png

All masternode payments for the addresses Xiz... Xjepe... and XbED... are paid to XbED...

This is a feature, not a bug: consolidated payment address :)

Confused-Cat-Meme-2.jpg

LOL. Thanks for clearing that up mate!

Note to others on this thread: My situation is particular to the way that my masternodes are set up at Flare's masternode hosting service.

Oh, they are getting paid ^^ but all to the same address http://explorer.darkcoin.fr/address/XbEDaYK62sQrtSffRknZK6pKa2vATXvnkR

This is the root cause for this --> http://explorer.darkcoin.fr/tx/eabfda3f35d979598e1a6b5a90bc4b58c56599c7dcd6ed55b1ebad6ad37b3c05#o3

0FnEaB4.png

All masternode payments for the addresses Xiz... Xjepe... and XbED... are paid to XbED...

This is a feature, not a bug: consolidated payment address :)

My MN is not part of a start many wallet I only have 1 MN so it doesn't really explain it for me.

My MN is not part of a start many wallet I only have 1 MN so it doesn't really explain it for me.
That feature isn't start-many. It's how you initially funded them (funding multiple mn address in the same tx using the add recipient). While that doesn't apply to your case of one, it had to be said that this is different than using start-many.

maybe repeat this step
masternode start "PASSWORD"

I forgot to do this couple times,
atm have steady payments once every two days

Masternode, which payment is missed is active and in list (for me at least) so it gives "masternode started remotely".

Same here Masternode list shows ip with the 1 coming around on 2500 blocks since last award so waiting to see if I get skipped again once we pass block 180000

Yea I just checked and I have one that hasn't been paid in 5 days, but was online (and in the list, and responsive) that whole time. I went ahead and restarted it just to see if that helps.

One of mine missed a payment last week, but has since been payed several times, I'm not worrying about it. :smile:

Seems like a few people from here and BCT are having issues with the round robin style payouts. eduffield or UdjinM6 Any idea on why the reference nodes are skipping or is this not the case? Seems like there is an underlying problem if multiple parties are complaining of missing payments. I looked at one of my masternodes too and it had 4 days between payments a few days ago. Did something change in the latest 10.16.16 that caused the list to get fubared? Thoughts?

Back